Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1732 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Vape Smell?

I'm completely new to vaping, never even tried it yet though Ive smoked for 15 years.

Does it smell like pot?

Is there a difference in smell if you get a herb vaporizer or a wax vaporizer?

I'm talking about the pen type pocket models.
    Prodigal Sun Reviewed by Prodigal Sun on . Vape Smell? I'm completely new to vaping, never even tried it yet though Ive smoked for 15 years. Does it smell like pot? Is there a difference in smell if you get a herb vaporizer or a wax vaporizer? I'm talking about the pen type pocket models. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Vape Smell?

Vape Penn smell is different, not much odor, road worthy. Traveled with a guy who used his covertly on an airplane, exhaled into his shirt and no one seemed the wiser.

Some pens can do herb, oil, or wax. Depending on the cartridge that you load. All smelled similar, but since you can't get the big blast, you don't exhale as much.

Vape Smell?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal Sun
    I'm completely new to vaping, never even tried it yet though Ive smoked for 15 years.

Does it smell like pot?

Is there a difference in smell if you get a herb vaporizer or a wax vaporizer?

I'm talking about the pen type pocket models.
    I have smoked cannabis for well over 20 years before trying a vaporizer. Kept hearing about them so I got an inexpensive model with a whip for vaporizing buds. The buzz was not as good, like it was missing something. All of the buds had a similar funky popcorn taste and it kind of smelled the house up. Not nearly as bad a smoking joints, but still, it stunk. I am not really a fan of vaping buds.

Now, since I started vaporizing oils straight or infused with PG USP for pen and APV vaporizers, that is a whole different story. One of my patients hits my vape and exhales near me it smells like ganja, but the smell does not linger like with bud vapes or smoking buds. No popcorn taste whatsoever. All different flavors with different oils (due to the strains used and methods). It does not stink the house up at all. As for the buzz, I like it better than smoking joints. This also applies to vaporizing the oils straight, like in an eclipse. Me personally, I like using the e-ciggs with infused e-cannabis oil.

QWISO is very easy to make too. It is very simple to convert buds to concentrated oil. All you need is some 190 proof grain alcohol or 99% isoporpyl alcohol. The grain alcohol does a good job and seems safer to me, not as fumy as iso. To convert to e-cannabis, that is even easier. Then you can use it in tank style clearomizer e-ciggs. Just gently warm the oil, add Propylene Glycol USP, about a 50/50 mix. PG USP is available at many e-cigg shops, like High Desert Vapes. You must be sure to only use PG USP, not to be confused with VG (vegetable glycerine), you do not want VG. With an e-cannabis cigarette, you can get away with puffing on one in public without anyone suspecting anything, just be sure to not blow the vapor directly in someone's face.

thought I'd share my :twocents::greenthumb:

Vape Smell?

[quote=GrowGoddess] Me personally, I like using the e-ciggs with infused e-cannabis oil.

Have to give this:thumbsup::thumbsup:

My first vapor looked like an inverted gold fish bowl, with a plug in cord, don't do that. IMO Have a great Xmas of you!!