Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1462 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

gotta try this cleaning stuff!

had the worst grimy stuff on my pipes. tried everything and couldn't get it back to the way it looked when I bought it but my friend gave me this stuff to try and all I had to do was pour it inside my big pipe and let it sit then rinse it. It's called OG Off Glass. best stuff ever and I usually don't recommend anything but this stuff is amazing. I'm a happy happy girl. :rasta:
    pnkglttrOG Reviewed by pnkglttrOG on . gotta try this cleaning stuff! had the worst grimy stuff on my pipes. tried everything and couldn't get it back to the way it looked when I bought it but my friend gave me this stuff to try and all I had to do was pour it inside my big pipe and let it sit then rinse it. It's called OG Off Glass. best stuff ever and I usually don't recommend anything but this stuff is amazing. I'm a happy happy girl. :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hmmmm....I use Isopropyl alcohol, but it takes all night at least.

sometimes, twice is required

Hello Google? OG Off Glass

hmmmm...no help there

Am an iso alcohol + course salt man myself. Ranger bud just told me of his new business plan, terpene into pipe and bong cleaning supplies, claims works great enough to be a business, fill a need.