Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1615 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What do I do with an insatiable girlfriend?

Hello ladies,

I am in a newish relationship (2months) now. She is the most amazing woman I have ever been with. Absolutely amazing. But here is my problem, she is TOO amazing. Odd right? Bedroom time is like nothing I have ever experienced. It's too good. I enjoy performing cunnilingus and need a raincoat and umbrella when that time comes. With all the excitement from that, plus her sex is phenomenal I just can't ummm perform long. (As embarrassing as that is to admit) So she is left under satisfied most of the time. We have done no foreplay sessions and while I did last a little longer, she is just too good. No matter what I do she is just insatiable. Even after reaching several intense o's from oral and sometimes getting one more from intercourse she wants more and more. Several times I thought I was going to have a stroke or heart attack or something. I need some women's input on what should be done to satisfy her. She says it's not that big of an issue but wishes I could go longer. Google search wasn't very helpful. I've gotten good advice in the past from this website so I'm hoping to get some good info. Please tell me from your point of view what we can do or try to make sexy time better. Thank you in advance!
    HomegrownInIdaho Reviewed by HomegrownInIdaho on . What do I do with an insatiable girlfriend? Hello ladies, I am in a newish relationship (2months) now. She is the most amazing woman I have ever been with. Absolutely amazing. But here is my problem, she is TOO amazing. Odd right? Bedroom time is like nothing I have ever experienced. It's too good. I enjoy performing cunnilingus and need a raincoat and umbrella when that time comes. With all the excitement from that, plus her sex is phenomenal I just can't ummm perform long. (As embarrassing as that is to admit) So she is left Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

well....uh..uh...uh.....nevermind :upsidedow:upsidedow

Be useful and happy

Probably the same things I would have said hahaha..... Thanks.

Always happy to help, brah.
    Jus' puff,puff,wheeze, cough, pass.

We'll hand her back satisfied.

Least we can do.

Aloha,
    Wee helpful 'zard
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Get some battery operated toys & have LONG foreplay sessions. Maybe tie her up before you get started! Oh yeah, get some of the self heating lube that tingles, they make a 'his' & 'hers' version. Slather the toys up with that before you use it on her! (Forgot the name, on the shelves by the k-y jelly)
    .....What!?!? Hey! So what if I'm old! I still remember! Hehehe!

P.S. BTW, make sure she has 4-5 orgasams before you fuck the hell out of her. That should do it. Roll playing first might help too!

Hi HomegrownInIdaho;

I would suggest you go get a complete physical and be sure to tell your doc about your stamina issues.

And I sure hope it is her, not you.:rasta: pr

I've been wanting to see a dr for a min now. No insurance though. Good hearing from you, I haven't been on in a while

Quote Originally Posted by HomegrownInIdaho
    I've been wanting to see a dr for a min now. No insurance though. Good hearing from you, I haven't been on in a while
    Hopefully, the affordable heathcare act will help you along a bit! Nice seeing you're still around too. Seems, we tend to drop by here about the same time.:thumbsup: pr