I was wanting to Patent some Cannabis methods but here is what I got.....

"When I was up there we discussed patenting hash, you will not believe what my research has revealed. Are you ready to have your mind blown? Now before I expose what I am going to let me remind you that our federal and some state governments keeps telling us that marijuana has no medicinal use.

Well our very government under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services holds any type of patent concerning marijuana and hash. But from all of these patents our federal government holds I find Patent number 6630507 the most interesting as it directly conflicts with their war on medical marijuana.

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - Google Patents

Then under this patent our government has been able to take over outdated patents as well as studies and infringe on other researchers who applied for patents even one concerning making hash. Here are all citations of this patent.

Patent US6630507 - Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants - Google Patents

I am so glad you had your idea on this patent as my research into this although it means we have no chance of any patent. But it exposes another government conspiracy and makes light of that conspiracy making it a true fraud against the people.

So ask yourself how many times since 2001 have you heard our federal drug czar, our attorney general and the presidents tell the people marijuana has no medicinal value. Yet that very government holds all the patents concerning marijuana, controlling any study and is now making medicine from cannabinoids in research?

This kind of puts a new light on what our government has been doing in their fraud of the people now doesnâ??t it? Which leads to the question, does our government what to profit in hidden taxes with this patent furthering their control of our healthcare? Will our government outlaw patients manufacturing our own medicine? So what is the end game of all of this for our government?

I would also question the constitutionality of our government holding a patent of any kind in a republican form of government, as they regulate the industries in our free market society our forefathers created. What this patent does is creates a monopoly of that very marketplace and puts control of that very market in governments hands. This does not fall short of what caused the revolution that led to our succession from the British Empire.

Pass this around to everyone you know and contact your representatives and ask them what the hell is going on here when the people know marijuana is helping them medicinally, yet our very governments federal and state tell us marijuana has no medicinal value. Only to learn our federal government hold patents concerning marijuana and it medical uses â?¦. So just what kind of fraud is our governments committing against the people?

It is time to call government out on this."
hiamps Reviewed by hiamps on . Any Government Conspiracy people out there? Check this out.... I was wanting to Patent some Cannabis methods but here is what I got..... "When I was up there we discussed patenting hash, you will not believe what my research has revealed. Are you ready to have your mind blown? Now before I expose what I am going to let me remind you that our federal and some state governments keeps telling us that marijuana has no medicinal use. Well our very government under the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services holds any type of patent concerning Rating: 5