Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1709 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unknown strains pics

Attachment 296747Attachment 296748Attachment 296749

These are a few pics of my girls. I don't really know where the seeds came from other than they were some good smoke for my area. The plants actually seem to be two different strains. These are both about 3 months old. One is quite a bit taller than the other one and is shooting off hairs everywhere even though its still on 18-6. The other is shorter and quite a bit bushier. I've taken clones and got them set in on about day 8 of flower (12-12) but still not seeing any hairs from the shorter one. I know it's impossible to tell precisely from just a couple pics, but does anyone have any ideas on what strains these might be?

Also, I've notice some yellowing on the bottom leaves, and a couple leaves have actually wilted and fallen off. I'm assuming this is a factor of light not reaching low enough, so I've rearranged things so I now have side lighting via 4' T5's. I've got 2 cool sets and one warm set. Will that help the wilting/yellowing?
    KeiserSozeh Reviewed by KeiserSozeh on . Unknown strains pics 296747296748296749 These are a few pics of my girls. I don't really know where the seeds came from other than they were some good smoke for my area. The plants actually seem to be two different strains. These are both about 3 months old. One is quite a bit taller than the other one and is shooting off hairs everywhere even though its still on 18-6. The other is shorter and quite a bit bushier. I've taken clones and got them set in on about day 8 of flower (12-12) but still not seeing any Rating: 5
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

\"May the mercy of His Shadow fall upon you.\" - Stanley Tweedle

2.   Advertisements

Unknown strains pics

A little later, and the clone from the mother in picture 1 looks like this:Attachment 297102Attachment 297103

Mother 2 continues to shoot the hairs off every where, but has been overtaken in bud production by Mom 1 in the first 14 days of the flower cycle. Once she catches up, I'll try to up load some shots of that!
    Everything I post here is a work of fiction among the many other fictional posts by those of us role playing as a community of stoners. I encourage everyone to follow their local laws and to be safe!

\"May the mercy of His Shadow fall upon you.\" - Stanley Tweedle

Unknown strains pics

Greetings again all!
    Not that this is supposed to be a grow log, but I figure I'll add a couple more shots as the grow progresses. It's been just over three weeks since the last update and these clones still seem to be doing pretty well. Let me know what you think, and any ideas on the strains would be appreciated!

Attachment 297929Attachment 297930Attachment 297931Attachment 297932

These four pics are of the shorter bushier plant, that I've affectionately dubbed "Mama Bear". The bottom are the taller plant, which seems to have more, smaller buds. I've named her "Papa Bear".

Attachment 297933Attachment 297934Attachment 297935

Unknown strains pics

Nice

Unknown strains pics

The bigger plant as some Tasty looking bugs forming. Second girl looks like she's Deficient in something like bits or something.

Looks good!

Unknown strains pics

Ty for the comments all!

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if something was off with a deficiency. So far, I've only used dirt, water, and light for these ladies with the occasional soil misting of neem oil to control some fungus gnats.

This will actually be the first grow where I'm going to be able to harvest something. My past experiences ended with me cutting things down before they were ready. That being said, once this is finished, I'll be evaluating things for improvement and more than likely start using nutrients and fertilizers because to me the buds, although looking nice, are turning out smaller than what I would have expected. Then again maybe it's the way I'm looking at things. In the pictures they do look bigger, so maybe when I'm looking at other stuff, I'm doing so with an enlarged perception.

Unknown strains pics

Patience my friend.
    The waiting is the hardest part.
    Those buds are just about to bulk up.
    Long toed the 7th week, the calyxs swell, all at once.
    Those buds should just about double in size in a very short time.

After they swell, yet more patience is required.
    If you do not wait for at least a few "rusty colored" resin glands, you will be "leaving money on the table"
    It's one thing to have plenty of resin glands, but their maturity is the major factor for their potency.

I jumped the gun on my first three grows.
    One of my few regrets.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Unknown strains pics

TY Weezard! Yeah, the waiting is killing me, lol.

If I remember correctly though, these are actually going into their 9th week on flower cycle. My date might be off a little, but I remember thinking I should be good to go come Feb. In any case, looking at the buds, I'm at about 50% red hairs but I'm not sure about the trichromes being milky yet. Probably should grab my magnifying glass and take a look, but I suspect I'm still about 2 weeks out. I've read that some strains take a little longer than others so I'm thinking I've just got some of the slower variety. At any rate, I'll post some more shots of these ladies in a few minutes!

Unknown strains pics

Exercising my patience . . .
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Unknown strains pics

Here's some updated pics. Actually got a good crop this time that wasn't as blurry as normal, lol.

Attachment 298194Attachment 298195Attachment 298196Attachment 298197Attachment 298198Attachment 298199Attachment 298200

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast