I just did my 2nd run of BHO. First run I messed up by putting only about 15gr of (good) leaves in it. Got very little of it. I thought the extractor was full enough. But I guess you need to put it more tighter? Even used 2 cans of butane for it thinking I would get more.
Second run was about 20 grams of herma buds and a few moldy buds. Got roughly 0,75g good wax from it not a lot but its really good. Some questions though. Is it worth it to do a second run from the buds? I used 1 can of 300ml butane.

And when is it safe to put the dish inside after making it? I make it on my balcony and put it inside after about an hour. But I think most is evaporated in about 15 mins? Is it safe to put in on a gas stove later on? Now I just use hot water cause I'm not sure if its safe...

I use the original honey bee extractor btw(holds up to 28gram).
Spliffy86 Reviewed by Spliffy86 on . Couple questions on BHO I just did my 2nd run of BHO. First run I messed up by putting only about 15gr of (good) leaves in it. Got very little of it. I thought the extractor was full enough. But I guess you need to put it more tighter? Even used 2 cans of butane for it thinking I would get more. Second run was about 20 grams of herma buds and a few moldy buds. Got roughly 0,75g good wax from it :) not a lot but its really good. Some questions though. Is it worth it to do a second run from the buds? I used 1 can of Rating: 5