Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

NEW GROWER - MANY QUESTIONS!

Thanks, I'm trying hard but I'm having a lot of beginners problems, so I really, really appreciate your help! I am changing the setup of my growroom as I am building it. This is how my grow looks like now.

The plants in the back are 21 days old and the ones in the front 15 days old.

Attachment 297002 Attachment 296996

The first from the left is the one with the yellow spots. The other one on the right the same age.

Attachment 296997 Attachment 296998

This one, left from the back row got heat burnt by accident, I hope it will catch up soon enough.

Attachment 297003

And bellow some close ups and a question on something I heard by Jorge Cervantes and I wonder if the same is happening here? I've noticed that the points on the leaves are slightly curled inward, does that indicate too much heat. I am keeping the temperature at 23-25C. Thanks!

Attachment 296999 Attachment 297001

I've noticed that the points on the leaves are slightly curled inward, does that indicate too much heat.

Think you right there, do you have thermometer with the minimum/maximum feature.

3.   Advertisements

Hi I'm a new grower my plants are 3week old just not shaw on how much light they need they have the four leaves at the top can any one help thanxAttachment 297011

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Think you right there, do you have thermometer with the minimum/maximum feature.
    Yes, I do. Maximum was 32 °C - Minimum 19 °C. But I believe the 32 is from the time I had them by the window. In the growroom the highest was 27 °C - lowest 19 °C but before I installed a heater. The heater now will run if the temperature falls under 23 °C. The problem with these heaters is that they dry the atmosphere too much, the humidity might drop to 35% with this thing running. And the fact that they consume 1000W!

Right now it's a mute point, but during bud you don't want on heater flashing your budding plants at night.

I'm growing a plant for the first time .. it's been 1.5 months.. I'm from India. Sowed it in the starting of winters.. no frost but really cold now(4 ℃ to 20℃). The leaves have started yellowing and drying out from bottom up.

It was healthy just 10 days ago.
    Don't know what happened!
    HELP ME PLEASE!
    Here are the photos.

Attachment 297264Attachment 297264Attachment 297265

Might be getting cold feet, looks like a small pot

Hello once again, I am trying really hard but I'm getting so desperate here!
    I have a few pictures bellow and I would really appreciate to hear some opinions.

Here is my grow as it is now.

Attachment 297295

The yellow spots are still appearing, only on one plant though.
    And I would also appreciate if you could tell me, is this bright yellow-green new growth normal? Thanks!

Attachment 297296 Attachment 297298

This is the big plant in the back. This plant was growing vigorously, but the last couple of days the leaves grew abnormally long and curled down.
    They feel hard on the hand rather than the soft feel of healthy leaves, especially the new growth.
    What do you think is her problem? Over fertilizing (Nitrogen) (I followed the manufacturer info). Over watering or the opposite?
    I cannot measure the pH and I have been using tap water. Should I switch to distilled water? Do you think she needs a bigger pot?
    There are so many suggestions on the Internet for plants looking like mine. Any opinions? I appreciate your help guys! Thanks you for your time!

Attachment 297297

Think I might concentrate on the good five.

Hello, next week my plants are going to be 2 months from seeds so I think it's time to take some clones. I don't want more plants as it is right now but I want to put the clones on 12/12 to see their sex.

So..
    1st Question: is if this kit will work?
    It's a handmade hood, wood & reflective mylar. And 2 CFL 50W 6000K.

Attachment 297905 Attachment 297906 Attachment 297907

2nd Question: I have a RW tray with dome and a handmade cloner as described here. Which one would you recommend?

3rd Question: Is it possible to move this thread to Grow Log since I won't be leaving you for some time?

That's an update on my grow, thanks to all of you guys.

Attachment 297908

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast