Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What it's all about

Just wanted to share a recent success story. My friend my patient we will call him G was a normal healthy young man maybe a little chubby be all around in good health.
    He was diagnosed with crohn's disease about six years ago.
    From there he went downhill rapidly losing weight over seventy pounds, sick all day not able to eat or function. His teeth began falling out from nutrient deficiency.

His gastroenterologist at the time had him on a cocktail of drugs some with side effects so severe it was at times worse than the disease itself. After a few years of suffering like this with no hope in sight he decided to try medical marijuana.
    At the time his gastroenterologist strongly spoke out against cannabis use and it's medicinal effects and urged him not to try it.
    He tried it anyway with almost instant benefits. From there we experimented with different strains including high CBD cannabis.

After a few years now of medical marijuana use his weight is normal he can function once again pain is reduced, there are times he thinks he is going into complete remission. His need for many medications is reduced. It's like night and day he is a whole new person and G himself will tell you medical marijuana saved his life.
    The gastroenterologist is now working with us not against he has seen the benefits first hand and he believes his other patients may benefit from the use of medical marijuana.
    Through medical cannabis it has saved this man's life it has changed a doctors way of thinking and through those means we hope to help many more patients like G.

Just wanted to share its stories like this that make it all worth it. It just feels right and it's great to see Cannabis working well in the field and producing positive results. If you have crohn's disease or know someone that dose please consider medical cannabis as part of the treatment plan. Here are a few links to see he medical cannabis helps in treating patients with crohn's disease. Thank you.

http://cannabisclinicians.org/wp-con...utumn-2005.pdf

http://science.iowamedicalmarijuana....col%202004.pdf

Does Medical Marijuana Cure Crohn's Disease? Study Finds Some Patients Had Increased Appetite, Sleep Function, No Side Effects
    negativeempire Reviewed by negativeempire on . What it's all about Just wanted to share a recent success story. My friend my patient we will call him G was a normal healthy young man maybe a little chubby be all around in good health. He was diagnosed with crohn's disease about six years ago. From there he went downhill rapidly losing weight over seventy pounds, sick all day not able to eat or function. His teeth began falling out from nutrient deficiency. His gastroenterologist at the time had him on a cocktail of drugs some with side effects so severe Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What it's all about

Negative Empire; it 'pains' me with extreme delight~ to read you sharing this story, with so many in need to hear it!

:thumbsup:This is the BEST example of ACTIVISM I've read in a very long time!!! Keep up the great work as a generous caregiver/healer and now, expert activist--exactly where we need it; in the Docs Office!

Proud to be a friend of Yours. :rasta: pr

What it's all about

that is a great story .I think I have won my doctor over but probably not my urologist.

What it's all about

Quote Originally Posted by painretreat
    Negative Empire; it 'pains' me with extreme delight~ to read you sharing this story, with so many in need to hear it!

:thumbsup:This is the BEST example of ACTIVISM I've read in a very long time!!! Keep up the great work as a generous caregiver/healer and now, expert activist--exactly where we need it; in the Docs Office!

Proud to be a friend of Yours. :rasta: pr
    How you been it's been a while? What you up to?

Quote Originally Posted by arrow flynn
    that is a great story .I think I have won my doctor over but probably not my urologist.
    Keep on em brother it's only a matter of time. Are you currently using medical cannabis or thinking of using to treat a health issue?

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook