Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1436 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

droopy slow growing lil girls

I am wondering if someone can help me with a problem with a new soil grow. This is my first batch in this new grow cabinet. They are very droopy and slow growing, I know they would do better right now in a seed starting dome, but I don't have one right now. I am misting them once a day and they are almost 1 1/2 weeks old. Attachment 296713Attachment 296714
    christian4cannabis Reviewed by christian4cannabis on . droopy slow growing lil girls I am wondering if someone can help me with a problem with a new soil grow. This is my first batch in this new grow cabinet. They are very droopy and slow growing, I know they would do better right now in a seed starting dome, but I don't have one right now. I am misting them once a day and they are almost 1 1/2 weeks old. 296713296714 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

dome won't do it. misting should not be necessary.

more information about the soil, temperature, lighting

organic miracle grow soil, temp 78 - 84 farenheit, humidity is hovering between 30 - 40 %, 28 watt 5000k cfl specially made for greenhouses in a gull wing fixture(a few inches away from top of plants) on 18 6 light cycle with a small fan that turns on with lights. I hope this helps.

The soil just looks crappy. any more info on that lamp? it's new to me. you're not feeding it anything yet, correct?

ok raise the humidity transplant as soon as possible into a good soil mix and it doesn't need to be fed until 3 to 4 weeks so get it out of the miracle grow try mixing 1 third perlite 1 third peat moss and 1 third sphagnum peat moss and a 28w isn't going to work that well try getting at least 200w going in there and also check how many lumens are in the bulb you are using because the sun produces about 5000 lumens per cubic foot

Thanks for the great info, I will let you know how the girls are doing.