Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1612 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Note to Miracle Grow users

After 5 years of good results using MG, huge buds, good smoke, and happy smoking, I finally tried a new fertilizer. Now I'd like to slap myself because of the results I'm seeing. I'm now using General Organics line of fert. My last harvest got the GO for 4 weeks only in the last stage of flowering. The difference in potency was amazing. I used to smoke 5-6 joints a day, with the new GO ferts I'm only smoking 2-3. The smell was awesome and the tricomes were so plentiful the buds looked fuzzy. So by being so stubborn against changing I cheated myself out of some awesome weed. Guys get the GOBOX and try it for yourself you will be happy you did.

http://generalhydroponics.com/site/i...ganics/go_box/
    Mainely Growing Weed Reviewed by Mainely Growing Weed on . Note to Miracle Grow users After 5 years of good results using MG, huge buds, good smoke, and happy smoking, I finally tried a new fertilizer. Now I'd like to slap myself because of the results I'm seeing. I'm now using General Organics line of fert. My last harvest got the GO for 4 weeks only in the last stage of flowering. The difference in potency was amazing. I used to smoke 5-6 joints a day, with the new GO ferts I'm only smoking 2-3. The smell was awesome and the tricomes were so plentiful the buds looked fuzzy. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Note to Miracle Grow users

Yes the growing of pot has changed quite a lot in the last 45 years, but looks like you have several things helping you out, even the picking early will change the high, and the genetics now are just getting better and better.

Would say hallelujah on your going to organics, but I'm just not that religious, I'll stick with good job and keep it up.