Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

new dude grow

new to the scene heres week one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2rUxFLt2co

here is week two
    week two and new UFO - YouTube

would love any feedback, pointers or tips....

3x3x5 with 240 watt full spectrum led and 90 watt red ufo auto sweet coffee ryder, northern lites blue auto, and some auto skunk...cant wait for em to get big
    budbro28 Reviewed by budbro28 on . new dude grow new to the scene heres week one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2rUxFLt2co here is week two week two and new UFO - YouTube would love any feedback, pointers or tips.... 3x3x5 with 240 watt full spectrum led and 90 watt red ufo auto sweet coffee ryder, northern lites blue auto, and some auto skunk...cant wait for em to get big Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

new dude grow

Nice set up!

new dude grow

Think your wanting some good smoke, going at it right

new dude grow

Please tel us about your soil, nutes, and air exchange for your tent? What are u using? Were your seeds feminized?
    Curious...?...

new dude grow

Also curious, never grown an auto flower, are the lights on 24hrs during flower? 18? I don't think you turn it to 12/12 do you?

new dude grow

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOrganicsCO
    Also curious, never grown an auto flower, are the lights on 24hrs during flower? 18? I don't think you turn it to 12/12 do you?
    i started off doing 24 hour light for the first week and hald then swithced to 18 on and 6 off...im using fox farms ocean soil with 3 gallon smart pots....im also using fox farm big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom...havent started the nutes yet...gunna do half strength every other watering to start to not shock em....ive never grown period but i got a bunch of my equipment from family that upgraded to bigger grows...(lucked out) i will not be switching to 12/12 for the autos ive been told they just go straight into flowering (from what im told) im a complete noob but had a little guidance on materials....i have yet to get a vent fan but i am def looking at a charcoal filter and 240 cfpm vent fan.....and i was under the impression all autos were feminized but me being the noob im probably wrong.......? i got my seeds from world of seeds.

im really open to any suggestions you guys may have...im new so i can take ALL help given.

new dude grow

Not everybody needs a charcoal filter. I like it stinky. Although I do use one. Get your self that fan soon, air exchange is key, along with temerature and humidity.

I don't have led experience, FF nutes experience, or auto flower experience. Lol I'm not any assistance for ya. Ill just watch and learn

new dude grow

yea got a temp and humidity gauge and two fans....on in each opposite corner. ( as im writing its sitting at 85f with 40% humidity)....i also just added an exhale bag but im pretty skeptical...id rather bathe them in a dry ice bath for an hour...even if it doesnt do shit makes me feel like a better parent.....i live in a real fucked up state when it comes to this shit...so i HAVE to be the utmost carefull...not one person knows of my op...you guys are the only people i can talk to about it and its HARD AS BALLS to not jabber jaw about em....like any proud parent i want to brag

new dude grow

I've never heard anyone say " man, I'm glad I bought the exhale CO2 bag"

new dude grow

i feel like i got scammed into buying a giant petree dish (the things for germ cultivation)

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast