Hey budbro very nice setup! I love they way you've done your lights for quick and easy adjustment. I too am on my first grow and have found the folks around here helpful and encouraging. Definitely Some good smart people around here. I love that Foxfarm Ocean Forest and have used it for years starting tomatoes and many other plants as well. It is a really well formulated soil. But as Catbuds warned, it's pretty rich stuff. I know the Foxfarm schedule calls for adding nutes, but most people who have been helping me stressed that I really didn't need them during early and mid veg. I just kept transplanting to a slightly bigger pot as they became bound so they could get a shot of fresh medium. Usually added some Bigbloom at transplant and molasses the next watering. I was amazed at how lush and happy the plants were in straight soil and no added nutes. I've used some high-priced soil mixtures over the years but that Ocean Forest is the best commercial stuff I've come across. Looking forward to learning how to make my own in the future. Good job on the grow!