Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1561 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

new dude grow

What is it $30?, not bad, where else are they trying to scam you? Think about it...

2.   Advertisements

new dude grow

CO2 is not necessary for most soil grows with good fresh air exchange

new dude grow

broke cardinal rule last night...im an idiot...bring chick home and she walks towards my room and in my office sees the pink and blue glow from the tent...."whats that?" she says......."Oh just my weed plants...." i replied as i drunkly stumbled into my bed from the bar....OOOPS.

new dude grow

so i woke up to one of my sprouts having an almost burnt leaf tip...any its weird shoul di cut it off? or what
    gunna post video of it ASAP

new dude grow

I thought that red was to be used for flowering rather than veg state. Please forgive me as I have not started my first grow yet and am very curious. What tent? I too am curious about all the particulars.

PPP~Dragon
    I wish I were Santa Claus as then I would know where all the \"Naughty Girls\" are located :thumbsup:

new dude grow

Quote Originally Posted by PuffPuffPassDragon
    I thought that red was to be used for flowering rather than veg state. Please forgive me as I have not started my first grow yet and am very curious. What tent? I too am curious about all the particulars.

PPP~Dragon

Correct.
    Or more exactly, a high red ratio.
    Ya gotta remember, he's growing autoflower plants.

Though I do have to wonder if a high blue ratio might keep them in veg. just a little longer?
    Same thing with 24hr. lights.
    The longer you can convince them to veg out, the more bud you get to the jar.

Nice set up.

Aloha,

Weezard

new dude grow

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    i started off doing 24 hour light for the first week and hald then swithced to 18 on and 6 off...im using fox farms ocean soil with 3 gallon smart pots....im also using fox farm big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom...havent started the nutes yet...gunna do half strength every other watering to start to not shock em....ive never grown period but i got a bunch of my equipment from family that upgraded to bigger grows...(lucked out) i will not be switching to 12/12 for the autos ive been told they just go straight into flowering (from what im told) im a complete noob but had a little guidance on materials....i have yet to get a vent fan but i am def looking at a charcoal filter and 240 cfpm vent fan.....and i was under the impression all autos were feminized but me being the noob im probably wrong.......? i got my seeds from world of seeds.

im really open to any suggestions you guys may have...im new so i can take ALL help given.
    That's a rich soil. I use it, love it & the fox farm nutes too..... but, you won't need the nutes right away with that soil. As rich as it is, too soon & you'll burn them. I recomend going slow, at first, only use 1/4 strength. Oh & one thing about Big Bloom, use it for transplanting & seedlings. Not only are the nutes & trace elements good for bloom, but they aid in root growth & encourage good strong stems. All very important to seedlings. You've made many excellent choices, including coming here to cann.com! Welcome!

new dude grow

so should i use the big bloom now? on week 3?

new dude grow

Yep! Directions say 1 tablespoon per gal for seedlings & transplants, but because the soil is so rich, use 1/2 tablespoon. Mine are 3wks too & they've been getting it 2 wks already. Not ONE had bendy droopy stems, & I even soaked my seeds in it (diluted of course) before planting. Theres all sorts of growth hormones & trace elements in it that aren't listed because they are naturally occuring in the organics that its made from, not added by fox farms, so therefore, not listed. I love fox farms products... period! Awesome stuff.

new dude grow

good shit man, bout to brew up a batch tomorrow...they have great customer service too...emailed about a few things and they sent me a tshirt and measuring spoon fo' free...cant beat free man...another question anyone ever use a watering spike for 5 day period...gunna have to leave the ladies for a few days over xmas and got some Cobra watering spikes...

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast