Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1635 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Mites...two wks to harvest. Please help.

Yes I am excited and hopeful about the Big Blue. Sterilizing and odor, it's original design purpose. Hospitals, motels/hotels use it to sterilize, remove cig' smoke from the rooms, disinfect and best of all...with great success it kills bedbugs, dust mites and all kinds of other nasties. For myself, I doubt if I will be using it for odor control, I don't really have a great problem with odor as I speak. But if I should I will definitely be trying the ozonator. I should be receiving it sometime next week; I will be placing it in the room for 2-3 days to disinfect and KILL the mites and other nasties. I will post an update of my success, hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the mighty wash suggestion, not sure if I can get it here. I will keep note of your suggestion of the soap & alcohol. I tried at one point and with a great deal of success although not complete destruction: apple cider vinegar, castle soap, lemon juice and water, followed by a thorough wash with fresh water. Hopefully the ozonator will prove to be my answer.

The Big Blue arrived yesterday! I have really been watching my ladies in veg. I think the nicotine really did the trick. With very little nicotine damage, from which they have recovered now. Using my 30x magnifier I haven't seen one spidermite, leaf minor damage or thrips. I am going to sterilize the bud room probably for 2-3 days with the ozonator running full power. And then place it in the veg room for a VERY short period of time. I don't want to hurt my ladies, maybe a half hour to 45 mins. on low. They are beautiful, lush, green and full, as soon as everything is clean I will be moving them to flower. Keep your fingers crossed for me. If all works, I am hopeful that I'll get at least ONE harvest. :smokin: Will keep all up to date on the progress.

Be very careful with that ozone:
    It oxidizes the piss out of everything.

Google "Ozone damage in Cannabis" and "Ozone hazards" and act accordingly.

Posted pictures but they referenced a different board.
    Not allowed here.

Aloha, and play safe.
    Weeze

4.   Advertisements

Thanks I will google it. I guess it would be best not to put the ozonator with the veg girls. I will watch them very closely for bugs after they go in to the next room. Once again, thanks for heads up on the danger. One comfort, it is not in my house.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234