Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1729 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

New to Hickory

Hey everybody, I'm new to the Hickory area. I'm looking for some new people to hang out with, love my sister and her family but I'd like more to hangout with than just family.
    Redneck JuggaloX420 Reviewed by Redneck JuggaloX420 on . New to Hickory Hey everybody, I'm new to the Hickory area. I'm looking for some new people to hang out with, love my sister and her family but I'd like more to hangout with than just family. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

New to Hickory

How is Hickory so far? I'm in Hickory too, well closer to Conover.

New to Hickory

Now that I got a job, not to bad. If I had gone much longer without one I was going to have to go back to Arkansas and get my old job back, which I would of hated. Going back to Arkansas, not the job

New to Hickory

Yeah its tough in Hickory, glad you got a job. How's the herbs in NC compared to Arkansas? I've heard we have some of the best I know its cheaper than a lot of places.

New to Hickory

Haven't had any in NC, don't know anyone to get it from. Akansas has some pretty good stuff. Granted where I lived was close to Texas and Louisiana so that's where most of it came from. Texas has really good kush and pretty decent reggie. Louisiana on the other hand, the kush is alright but there reggie is shit like pretty much just one step above ditch dirt. I miss the stuff I got when I lived in Florida. The guy I got it from there would get it straight from Jamaica. He'd go down with his crabbing boats about once or twice a month and come back with them loaded with fire.

New to Hickory

That sounds amazing! I usually just get some from my cousin but she can't seem to get in touch with her guy so I'm stuck right now. What were the prices in Arkansas? By the way, I went shopping at Valley Hills Mall and there is stores called Spencer's and Hot Topic, there were a huge crowd of guys my age, 20 somethings, sporting Bob Marley shirts I was almost tempted to ask if they knew someone or sold any but I was timid since I don't have the appearance of the typical "stoner" look and I was dressed up since I was out with my husband. I'm a pretty straight edge girl who only uses for medical reasons so if I ever hint around they look at me like I'm crazy, lol. You might have better luck, just go on the weekend and ask around. You shouldn't pay more than $40 for a quarter of miss as for high quality dank it varies so use your best judgment and negotiate. I hope that helps

New to Hickory

I usually paid 20 a gram for kush and 80 an oz for reg. I've been tempted to ask a few people but my luck I'd ask the one person that turns out to be an undercover or something lol

New to Hickory

lol doubtful, the cops are pretty cool here. They aren't going to waste their time with something harmless. Well if you find anyone let me know, and I'll do likewise.

New to Hickory

I shall and I appreciate it

New to Hickory

Quote Originally Posted by intactivist
    lol doubtful, the cops are pretty cool here. They aren't going to waste their time with something harmless. Well if you find anyone let me know, and I'll do likewise.
    this is a foolish comment, these hill billy's would love nothing more then to lock you up for "dope"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast