Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

first time grower/ second attempt ideas

OK so here's my deal. I started growing and I ran into sum problems last year. So I had the wrong lights and small pots so my plants were tiny around flower time. I flowered harvested like normal, btw these were outdoor, and I was unsatisfied with wat I got. Do I decided to reveg them indoor under my little cfl setup. Any way my plants are growing. But one of them is a long stalk with a bush on top and the other has crazy branching but is kinda a lighter green but nothing too bad to panic. Anyway my questions are 1.) For my tall plant, anyway I can bury the long stalk when I transplant to a bigger pot and expect it to rot along the stem. I'm thinkin waiting til after winter and digging a small trench and burying this one seways and leave the bush sticking out of the ground. 2.) The leaves on the tall plant are really small. The leaves seem healthy just small. 3.) The bushy plant not to concered about just maybe a little to bushy. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Any input will help.
    firsttime420 Reviewed by firsttime420 on . first time grower/ second attempt ideas OK so here's my deal. I started growing and I ran into sum problems last year. So I had the wrong lights and small pots so my plants were tiny around flower time. I flowered harvested like normal, btw these were outdoor, and I was unsatisfied with wat I got. Do I decided to reveg them indoor under my little cfl setup. Any way my plants are growing. But one of them is a long stalk with a bush on top and the other has crazy branching but is kinda a lighter green but nothing too bad to panic. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

evening firdt time grower, you can bury the stalk and it will grow roots(take cloning as an example, also in my experience plants that are a bit root bound when transplanted race to correct their own issues especialy when planted amongst taller plants(sound a bit 'twilight zone but true) and not necessarily cannabis ,when i was growing outdoor i planted them with my tomatoes,good lucky

f**k ,I type worse than a copper

Should transplant by burying it side ways/horizontal? For some reason I think it'll b better this way. The stalk/stem is about 1 1/2 feet before any foliage. Its a pretty littlebush on top but like I said the leaves are tiny on it but they're thick healthy looking things. Thanks for the input btw. Also how do I post a pics from the mobile website?

Also the stem stalk is way to strong to bend. Its woody I guess so I think burying it deep is mybest option, I looked into layering and thought about doing it pretty high up the stem but idk I'm a rookie, I havent even had a successful clone, and I've tried lots of times. So I'm not confident trying to air layer the one