Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1234 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bud Washing?

Ill take your advice though

Bud Washing?

Got a fan going and all the buds hanging now. Shook them out got a shit ton of water out of them it was blasting my floor! Glad to have that much extra water out of the buds.
    Attachment 296641
    Attachment 296642
    Now it's simply drying, curing smoking and reporting back here with my verdict.

Bud Washing?

Here are some more post wash bud pictures
    Attachment 296643
    Attachment 296644
    Attachment 296645
    Attachment 296646

All these guys that "figured" this out now say stuff like "ill never smoke unwashed weed again"
    Lots of hype. And now I get to see for myself and share with the forum.

4.   Advertisements

Bud Washing?

An very curious about results, quite the exp so far, still cannot get a grip on washing loads of reefer. But I did read earlier in thread it may be used on pm and bud rot(assuming that's a type of mold) that would be great if it worked.

Weez, trying to be funny, another fail, thought it might be an island thing of your concoction, but the truth is stranger and better.

Bud Washing?

Tlranger, watch that Jorge Cervantes PM washing video( link on this thread a little earlier). It shows him washing off a LOT of PM using H2O/hydrogen perixide bath.

Honestly I didn't need to wash any of my buds, no PM, haven't foliar fed, no bugs. Great experiment though and it looks like I didn't ruin ANYTHING by trying this experiment
    ! That's good! The proof is in the smoke and we have to wait
    Now...

Bud Washing?

It is my hope that, if I feel this works well, others will test also and substantiate the results.

Bud Washing?

Hey guys. I am not really too happy using this forum. They will probably delete this, but I gotta move on.
    Look me up on google: COorganics
    If I can I will definitely finish out this thread with a smoke report on the washed buds.
    There are a few good dudes on here.. Peace..

Bud Washing?

By the way it's early to tell but I have a feeling weeze is spot on.

Bud Washing?

I do remember(I think) that in the "child's garden of grass", that taking the whole plant, dipping in water, then hanging to dry upside down got every thing into the buds when dry. But believe we have either moved on or forgotten what we knew.
    Do think that the discussions such as this give us a better understanding.

Captain sorry to hear you're not to happy here, the other forms more like hooters(serve food and such)? Boy that didn't read as funny as when I was thinking it. I'm really not very computer literate, the swipe feature usually doesn't know what the heck I'm trying to say, kids got me this pad to try and keep me inside. Google kind of blows this old guy's mind sometimes. Found this and it seemed to be what I wanted, a community, not just a school room(had way to much of that). Just saying hope you stick around, this old guy needs to be kicked started by you youngsters every once in a while.

Bud Washing?

Thanks TL
    I figured I should finish this bud washing thread, but I can't yet. There still curing, but of course I've sampled. None of the washes appeared to damage trichs.
    The baking soda/lemon juice washed buds seem slightly darker in color.
    The hydrogen peroxide wash buds smoke nice, they were smaller so there more advanced in there cure. I never spell their right.

Early but my verdict? Don't bother with any of them. I like smoking good unwashed weed, it's what I've always done. I never had any weird shit sprayed on my buds to make washing necessary. Good experiment though, and doesn't look like I ruined any of my head stash.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast