Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1659 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

What is with the Censorship on this site?

A member posted a mild rant supporting Miracle Grow saying if you haven't tried MG and got a great yield then it's the growers fault. MG is awesome. This was in a grow thread after the thread starter claimed to use miracle grow and then a second poster told him to shitcan the whole grow and start over. My comment was that I have a problem with Monsanto and their ethics with farmers and the environment. I also made a second post to comment on all the first time growers (particularly in this conversation) becoming instant experts posting personal recommendations not bounded in fact.

Well, I see all of these posts were deleted with no explanation, at least I didn't get a PM from the management. What is up? Does the thread manager own Monsanto stock or what? If the monitors just want everything smooth and easy and just let people spew bad information and censor a reasonable reply to the post this is no place for me. So, what is the deal, monitors?
    Shovelhandle Reviewed by Shovelhandle on . What is with the Censorship on this site? A member posted a mild rant supporting Miracle Grow saying if you haven't tried MG and got a great yield then it's the growers fault. MG is awesome. This was in a grow thread after the thread starter claimed to use miracle grow and then a second poster told him to shitcan the whole grow and start over. My comment was that I have a problem with Monsanto and their ethics with farmers and the environment. I also made a second post to comment on all the first time growers (particularly in this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

What did happen there????

A member posted a mild rant supporting Miracle Grow saying if you haven't tried MG and got a great yield then it's the growers fault. MG is awesome. This was in a grow thread after the thread starter claimed to use miracle grow and then a second poster told him to shitcan the whole grow and start over. My comment was that I have a problem with Monsanto and their ethics with farmers and the environment. I also made a second post to comment on all the first time growers (particularly in this conversation) becoming instant experts posting personal recommendations not bounded in fact.

Well, I see all of these posts were deleted with no explanation, at least I didn't get a PM from the management. What is up? Does the thread manager own Monsanto stock or what? If the monitors just want everything smooth and easy and just let people spew bad information and censor a reasonable reply to the post this is no place for me. So, what is the deal, monitors?
    The posts were deleted because the "ranter" highjacked a thread about LED lighting to post his/her rant, which had nothing to do with LEDs and was thus off-topic for the thread. Your responses to those O/T posts ended up being part of the cleanup, in an effort to keep the thread centered around the original topic of LED's.

Many threads exist in the grow forums that cover the topic of Miracle-Gro. Such rants and discussions need to be carried on in those threads, rather than an LED thread in the Indoor Lighting forum.