Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1597 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

First Grow - Pro Grow LED Cabinet Grow

got it.

Sorry, wrong thread.

Hey friends -

Today, I purchased a 4-bulb T5HO that I am SUPER excited to install in place of the CFL fixtures with Y-splitters on the right side of the cabinet. This will save me 4.5" on that side. Doesn't seem like much, but growing in an enclosed cabinet with limited space, this is a HUGE upgrade for me in light output and SPACE! I will also drive out to the computer super store and buy a few more $5 computer fans. I have some plans for even better air circulation. I'll post some pictures on Saturday when I don't have work and I can install the T5 and fans - again, I'm SO excited.

Today is exactly one month into flowering, 12/30/13 - 1/30/14! I have been watering daily since they were able to take it early on. Yesterday, they took about HALF the water they had been taking up until then. Today, same thing - maybe even less water than yesterday. I stay close to them while watering by hand in soil and I water slowly, so I watch closely for runoff to start. Is this a usual occurrence during flowering that others experience? Or maybe I should just give them an extra day without watering to dry out?

I am also going to start my next batch of seeds which will be my 2nd grow! New grow log in the near future

Just make sure the top of the soil drys so you don't over water. Its less of a schedule, more of just when they need it. So, more pics soon?

Quote Originally Posted by catbuds
    Just make sure the top of the soil drys so you don't over water. Its less of a schedule, more of just when they need it. So, more pics soon?
    Yup I will be switching around my lights so full T5 side lighting - like I believe YOU do as well, mama! I will then be making a DIY seed starter box and cleaning up my seeding/cloning section of the cabinet, which I basically haven't used yet. Then I'll take some pics, hopefully all by Saturday!

6.   Advertisements

Day 34 since 12/12 light change
    Update pics:

Attachment 298201 Attachment 298202 Attachment 298203 Attachment 298204

I now have a 2-bulb T5HO array on one side, and a 4-bulb on the other side. I only use a 2-bulb on one side so I have space to slide a fan up and down on that side when I want. I have a couple more CPU fans to install but ran out of time today because I'm heading out to a Super Bowl party. No new seeds planted yet - didn't get a chance yesterday due to the nice weather and some outdoor time. I'll work on it this week. A few more weeks to go!

error - duplicate

Hey d00g. Looking great.
    bet the girls will love the side T5s :-)
    Check out my Grow Log
    9x Dutch Dragon - 1x White Russian - 600W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data Logging ;-):rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

Hey buddy! That's so pretty pretty! Its great to enjoy what you do! Glad you got some outdoor time! I could use a dose of that myself, as soon as weather permits. We're expecting a snow storm. Myself & several of your friends would like you to join us at MNS. A little more breader oriented, less strict & they have PMs. Looking forward to seeing you there!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456