Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1780 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

First Grow - Pro Grow LED Cabinet Grow

Attachment 297588 Attachment 297589

Flowering and hopefully staying healthy. I think next week I will pick up some more T5 panels to replace the CFL's for fuller coverage and they won't stick out from the sides of my cabinet as far.

yea I was thinking maybe to get an LED. too many to choose from so I gave it up for now :stoned:
    those are looking super, now would be a good time to do a high PK boost

I actually started with a 0-18-16 a day after I started flowering, now I have a 0-50-9 that I've been waiting to do. Tomorrow will be 2 weeks after I switched them to flower so maybe I'll wait another day or 2 before hitting them with that high P dose.

4.   Advertisements

Great looking plants dude, they look like poinsettias in that red light lol. Great setup

Hey d00g. We're approximatly at the same stsge. Looks good yor ladies...
    Check out my Grow Log
    9x Dutch Dragon - 1x White Russian - 600W HPS
    Very Detail Nerd Data Logging ;-):rastasmoke::rastasmoke::rastasmoke:

d00g put up some recent pics!

Quote Originally Posted by SSDIPainGuy
    Great looking plants dude, they look like poinsettias in that red light lol. Great setup
    Hey, they sure dont they! That's appropriate though, since pointsettias 'bloom' on a photoperiod too, ah, & they aren't 'blooms', they're brackets. They sure are pretty under leds!

they aren't 'blooms', they're brackets
    "bracts" catbuds. Now go the chalkboard and write "bracts are not brackets" until you have filled the board.

Hey all friends and homies! I am very happy to throw a few pics in to an update! I took these yesterday - 1/25/14. I have been planning all week to set up the lower chamber in my cabinet and plant some new seeds using a "seed starter" setup with a bubbler. I am very excited; this hands-on stuff is very much right up my alley, and I'm hoping my slight adaptations to a seed/clone dome found on this site.

The directions to the seed/clone box can be found on these forums HERE. I will happily post some pics when the final pieces of my slightly-adapted version arrive and I finish putting it together! I am very excited for that time

So here are my update pics. They are just several of my many flowers. When I have the flash on, the crystally buds and leaves shine SO much! I will fool around with the photo editing software on my phone with some pics tomorrow, so I can edit the pictures for maximum drool-factor! I have a few damaged leaves due to recent nutrient burn for the High-P nutes I have given them, sometimes at too strong a dose. I am still working on my gentle hand with the nutrients.

Please remember: this is my first grow and I happily accept any suggestions or constructive feedback! They switched to flowering on 12/30, so it has almost been 4 full weeks of flower. I am looking forward to the final 3-4 weeks!!

Attachment 297968 Attachment 297969 Attachment 297970 Attachment 297971

UPDATE:

Here are a couple pics that I zoomed in with the software on my phone/camera. A bit easier to see some of the crystals sparkling on the leaves and buds! These are for YOU, my friends whose eye sight may not be what it once was!

Attachment 297972 Attachment 297973

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast