Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1945 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

GROWING AUTOFLOWERING CANNABIS

bin growing autos a while so thought i,d share observations . Fistly unless your throwing 1000w at them add two weeks to the length of time they take and half the yield. Start them in their final pots transplanting will reduce the yield, any change in temperature or light regime wil also reduce yield,in fact start under full spectrum if you have it (just flowering 2700 bulbs if you dont) 24/0 from start to finish this is how the plant evolved to function any deviation will reduce yield , only half strength nutes watering very slightly before they dry out and soak well ,beware over or underwatering will (yes you guessed it) reduce yield, another tip is to turn off any side lights as to maximise hight and yield you need them to stretch a lot ,Sativa dominant flower quicker at 3-4weeks, indica a few days.later good luck hope this helps HERBS BE WITH YOU
    totaly devoid Reviewed by totaly devoid on . GROWING AUTOFLOWERING CANNABIS bin growing autos a while so thought i,d share observations . Fistly unless your throwing 1000w at them add two weeks to the length of time they take and half the yield. Start them in their final pots transplanting will reduce the yield, any change in temperature or light regime wil also reduce yield,in fact start under full spectrum if you have it (just flowering 2700 bulbs if you dont) 24/0 from start to finish this is how the plant evolved to function any deviation will reduce yield , only Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Great info! Growing pyramid auto white widow atm, having no knowledge on autos and it being my first grow I think ive fecked them up a bit! All 3 plants are pretty small and where under a 300w CFL blue spectrum light, 24hr for there first 10 weeks and have now been under a 600w growlight, 12/12hr for 2 weeks. Ive obviously stunted there growth and yield but not sure what to do with them now. Should I stick them under 24hr light again? Or just harvest them? Any advice would be hugely appreciated! Have popped in some pictures. Many thanks!

Hope the pics work!