Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1582 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Indica & Sativa?

Could these be opposites? one sativa one Indica? Just random bag seeds first test grow. New to the forum and growing herb but a hell of a gardener :jointsmile:

Attachment 296522
    R1D5G7 Reviewed by R1D5G7 on . Indica & Sativa? Could these be opposites? one sativa one Indica? Just random bag seeds first test grow. New to the forum and growing herb but a hell of a gardener :jointsmile: 296522 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Indica & Sativa?

Bit young yet, but it looks like two sativa leaners to me.
    Suggest you wait, and see.

Aloha,
    Weeze

Indica & Sativa?

thought so just over excited lol

Indica & Sativa?

Weez must be psychic...although I would tend to agree...there ain't no way to tell yet! Wait until you get some fully formed leaves and then you can be sure, but more than likely it will be a combination of the two as to have a full indica or a full sativa would be kinda rare nowadays. My two cents.

Indica & Sativa?

ok not being a expert here and a few questions still myself between the two plants.. if you look closely at the leaf margins you can see that both are identical. there is a pronounced difference in the leaflet ... In my first grow I just harvested it was one of the two because my second grow was very different .. in one plant the leafs were very ovate while the other plants were very lanceolate ... not to mention the fact that one type of plant has 5 very lanceolate 5 leaflets while the other has 3 realllly ovate leaflets with two smaller leaflets near the rachis or stem ....

blaaah sorry if my tech mumbo jumbo is tounge tieing lol ... I just finished a college course in plant ID ... so I still have fresh technical names in my head lol ... anyway what I am trying to get at is that the difference between the two plants will be very highly recognizable once they are bigger .. you should be able to tell once the first fan leaves are done growing ...
    anyway hope that helps .. just wait it out a few weeks to a month and you will know exactly