Smoking weed was always a pleasure to me, but at the age of 18 my lung was allready filled with condensate. Tar and sometimes even blood came out of my lung.

Than i bought a vape ( bong with hot air gun for 50,- Euro ), what a great thing, i need only 33 % of the weed for a rush compared to smoking bong. My lung became clean and healthy again between month.
I recommend this to every one.

But i know, that most potheads don´t got a vape, or at least don´t got a portable vape. I know a way to smoke your weed, that way, that it gets vaped before it really starts to burn. Much more thc and much less condensate.

I will post a video with this method ( Vapgenie ).

Put some weed in your pipe or bowl and lay 3 pipescreens above it. Finished.

Now smoke it as usual, untill it starts to burn and condensate is rising.
Than stop and inhale. Thc vapour with only a bit of smoke should come out.The vapour takes a bit more time to ...

Here is a link to a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M0xw9pr10Io, that demonstrates vaping with fire.
Vapewithfire Reviewed by Vapewithfire on . Vapsmoking. How to smoke without condensate and more thc. ( vapgenie ) Smoking weed was always a pleasure to me, but at the age of 18 my lung was allready filled with condensate. Tar and sometimes even blood came out of my lung. Than i bought a vape ( bong with hot air gun for 50,- Euro ), what a great thing, i need only 33 % of the weed for a rush compared to smoking bong. My lung became clean and healthy again between month. I recommend this to every one. But i know, that most potheads don´t got a vape, or at least don´t got a portable vape. I know a Rating: 5