Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1725 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

what temp?

I just got my hands on a Vaporite w/ whip and was wondering what temp works best. Currently I go between 350-360* and that seems to work. Any advice is helpful. Also does setting affect the buzz.
    nascarmike Reviewed by nascarmike on . what temp? I just got my hands on a Vaporite w/ whip and was wondering what temp works best. Currently I go between 350-360* and that seems to work. Any advice is helpful. Also does setting affect the buzz. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

what temp?

I use 362 for AK47. Different strains seem to require slightly diff temps than others. There probably isn't a "perfect" temp for all strains but you are def in the ballpark @ 350-360 Degrees F.

what temp?

I've been vaping some, Hell's OG Kush and running my Arizer V-Tower between 375 to 400. I can't really tell a difference, but it takes about 5 or 6 minutes for the herb to warm up sufficiently no matter what temp.

Cut

what temp?

Thanks for responding. I am definitely old school and prefer smoking but the vape is great when I need to medicate but also be family friendly.