Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1510 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

needing hair test advice!!! what do you think?

SO like the title says I'm needing some advice. . I got an important hair test coming up for a job I thought was never going to call me but I smoked mj on nov 15 and they called me on nov 18 and told me to come in for an interview so now I'm in a job pool waiting to be hired imagine that ...other than in November I smoked in sept of 2012 so over a year. ALso this hair test will be taken from the armpit... so as of today my one time use has been a little over 3 weeks and the test should be in the next couple weeks... so should I pass easy or should I do something to prepare like the macujo method to be sure?

28 years old
    6` 4" tall
    245 pounds
    Workout hard 3-4 times a week

Smoke a bowl 5-7 hits on nov 15 last time before that sept 2012

Drug test in mid dec 2013 to early jan 2014

How's it look for me on this? Also how often would I need to do the macujo befor the test if needed?
    buildingknowledge420 Reviewed by buildingknowledge420 on . needing hair test advice!!! what do you think? SO like the title says I'm needing some advice. . I got an important hair test coming up for a job I thought was never going to call me but I smoked mj on nov 15 and they called me on nov 18 and told me to come in for an interview so now I'm in a job pool waiting to be hired imagine that ...other than in November I smoked in sept of 2012 so over a year. ALso this hair test will be taken from the armpit... so as of today my one time use has been a little over 3 weeks and the test should be in Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

wtf is a hair test :wtf: ?

i have never heard about that

Hair follicle test