Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

How to process my wild harvest?

I found a plant sitting next to my compound in the middle of the 15 million people, Chinese city I live in. I let it grow over the summer and went to harvest it today.

Attachment 296399

It's been growing outside unattended (check pictures). I trimmed the buds but they're very leafy. My hands are way sticky though, so I think there's enough THC on there to smoke it.

Attachment 296400Attachment 296401Attachment 296402

Small buds, sticky leaves; What should I do with it? What's the best way to dry it? How to utilize the THC on those bigger leaves?

PS. believe me, nobody put it there on purpose or was cultivating it, it just happend to sprout between other sub-tropical plants maintained by a gardener - Chinese have no clue what it is.
    sambolito Reviewed by sambolito on . How to process my wild harvest? I found a plant sitting next to my compound in the middle of the 15 million people, Chinese city I live in. I let it grow over the summer and went to harvest it today. 296399 It's been growing outside unattended (check pictures). I trimmed the buds but they're very leafy. My hands are way sticky though, so I think there's enough THC on there to smoke it. 296400296401296402 Small buds, sticky leaves; What should I do with it? What's the best way to dry it? How to utilize the THC on Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Dry it, roll it and smoke it....that's how i "process" it.

You can make bubble hash out of your leaves and stems. Just google it. Good luck, and happy growing.