Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Other routes

Hey all, I used to live in CO where I had a medical card. Since then I got my Dr to give me Marinol, which helps in most cases. However when I have an episode as I call it, I need something stronger. I now live in a state that is against mj. My question is this. In CO my grower had me try an oil he had made from mj. 2-3 drops and I was good to go. I'm wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about, and how to make it?
    motoxmedic7 Reviewed by motoxmedic7 on . Other routes Hey all, I used to live in CO where I had a medical card. Since then I got my Dr to give me Marinol, which helps in most cases. However when I have an episode as I call it, I need something stronger. I now live in a state that is against mj. My question is this. In CO my grower had me try an oil he had made from mj. 2-3 drops and I was good to go. I'm wondering if anyone knows what I'm talking about, and how to make it? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Other routes

it is made with gass and after it becomes established in a pressure chamber
    If I do not remember all wrong

but it is extremely dangerous.

you have to be very careful with it.
    it can say booom

Other routes

Karma, just because I'm in the same boat, and want to learn more of the medical. Latest event but me back in ICCU for a week and destroyed my tolerance. Pretty much made a basket case of me.

I have used Phoenix tears to beat stage four cancer, and smoke regularly to stay calm and aid my half a heart, I still don't believe that this had much to do with event, basically because the things they added to me are what failed, they did last 15 years.

After losing my tolerance the mountain witch showed up with edible cookies, which I'm still only can take a1/4 of just before bed time. But this time brought tinctures, one that's mj and euesphanaza(???), claims to be calming and uplifting, drops under tongue(I like it), other is glycerine based mj+ other good shit.

Put the vap rig up for awhile, scares me, But am clearing the water pipe for my Hon occasionally.

Others sending oil and wax, But you know baby steps

Other routes

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Karma, just because I'm in the same boat, and want to learn more of the medical. Latest event but me back in ICCU for a week and destroyed my tolerance. Pretty much made a basket case of me.

I have used Phoenix tears to beat stage four cancer, and smoke regularly to stay calm and aid my half a heart, I still don't believe that this had much to do with event, basically because the things they added to me are what failed, they did last 15 years.

After losing my tolerance the mountain witch showed up with edible cookies, which I'm still only can take a1/4 of just before bed time. But this time brought tinctures, one that's mj and euesphanaza(???), claims to be calming and uplifting, drops under tongue(I like it), other is glycerine based mj+ other good shit.

Put the vap rig up for awhile, scares me, But am clearing the water pipe for my Hon occasionally.

Others sending oil and wax, But you know baby steps

(this post on this thread makes no sens to post this TLranger.) sorry to say but i hope you was high when you did post this .
    read before speak.

--peace--

Other routes

Well, there are several methods but they are all a decent amount of work.

The safest, both to produce and to smoke, is called full-melt bubble hash. It's produced without any flammable/toxic solvents, unlike the other methods.

You can purchase a set of "bubble bags" which are basically a series of screens that gradually decreases in size. You'd need two buckets (size will be determined by the bags you buy), the bubble bags, some trim, and a mixer (or spoon, if you don't mind stirring for a long time).

Fill one bucket up with about 3/4s water, and top it off with ice. Starting with the smallest micron size and progressing so that the largest will be on top, place all of the bags into the dry bucket. All hash is best made cold, so toss yer trim into the freezer for a couple of hours before starting as well.

Now pour ice cold water from your bucket into the bag-bucket until the water level reaches above the top-most bag. Having the bags submersed before adding the trim will prevent any plant matter from falling into the lower screens before you begin, resulting in a cleaner end product. Add Trim.

Dump some more ice on top of the trim. The cold will cause the resin on the plant to harden and make it easier to remove via agitation. After you've got a glacial coating on top of your bucket, begin to mix. If using an electrical mixer be sure to keep it well above the water to avoid electric shock. Would mix for more than 10 minutes.

After mixing allow the bucket to sit for an additional fifteen minutes so that the trichs have time to settle down into the bucket instead of floating at the top. Once the mixture has settled, remove your topmost bag from the bucket. This will pull the majority of your trim out with it. Allow it to drain back into your bag-bucket, but do not squeeze.

Let the remaining bags settle for another ~20 minutes. Pull the next bag, let it drain, do not squeeze. This screen often contains a granular green paste comprised of small leaf, which can be used for cooking or discarded.

Do the same for your third bag, contents of this bag may be usable. If blond, place the bag into a large salad bowl and then pull the sides of the bag down around the bottom of the bowl so that the screen is stretched across the bowl like the skin of a drum. A spoon should suffice to remove the glands from the screen. Then rinse your spoon and bag 3 in your bag-bucket to return any glands you were unable to collect that try.

Cleaning bag 3 should have given bag 4 enough time to settle so move right along. Bags 5-6 are where the majority of your highest quality concentrate will come from but 4-6 can all catch it depending on the strain of plant as they produce different sized glands. Glands from bag 7 are usually not included in final product.

After extraction glands are placed onto one half of a pressing screen, the screen is place on one half of a towel, and both are folded over together to simultaneously dry it out and press it into a solid.

Other routes

Bubble hash bags are great, if it don't bubble it ain't with the trouble.

Tng- not to high I don't think, I hope the mods can help me out with the right place to be. Sorry!!

Other routes

After looking at the original post again (and realizing this was in the edibles sub-forum XD) I fear I may have mislead you. Motoxmedic, was this an oil that your friend had you vaporize or one that he put under your tongue? Not that bubble hash wouldn't be safe to eat, but tinctures for oral use are made with a glycerine base and I have next to no knowledge of them beyond that haha

Other routes

Phoenix tears is an alias for hash oil, I think. And is heavy documented here. Smoked is great, but for medical have be convinced-no heat( conserve all good) so I take sugar coated, some here like capsules.

Honey oil(butain blast) is made super cold which is my favorite. Butain burns so not inside, and don't skip the clean up step.

But the tinctures are new to me, except that they seem to work, I just want to learn about them.

Passed on the marinol when offered, did you read the side effects?

Other routes

[quote=Poncho 'Milla]Well, there are several methods but they are all a decent amount of work.

Another I have used, freeze trim and bud in a 5 gallon bucket, dump frozen block into tub, beat the stuffing out of it with ball bat, strain with bubble bags.

Then out on the mountain, theirs a dedicated washing machine, and big bubble bags.

But these aren't liquid either.

Other routes

He placed 2-3 drops under my tounge. The taste was harsh, but the high was good. And I didn't have to smoke it.

Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook