Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1620 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

help with ti nail

Attachment 296377Attachment 296376Attachment 296375hello, cannot get a hit out of this nail, am i supposed to season it first like heat it till its red hot then soak in water and repeat, to get rid of the ti protective layer? my old nail works just fine but when i heat this red hot dab and inhale, it just melts the concentrates away and wastes it, please help not sure what im doin wrong. rig
    ive been dabbing for a year but when i try a new nail , theres no vapor like when dabbing on that old one, just melts the wax instantly even if red hot, PLz help, being forced to use an old nail with multiple new ones that won't produce vapor when red hot.
    Attached pics of old nail, new nail and rig
    Rosloyoy5 Reviewed by Rosloyoy5 on . help with ti nail 296377296376296375hello, cannot get a hit out of this nail, am i supposed to season it first like heat it till its red hot then soak in water and repeat, to get rid of the ti protective layer? my old nail works just fine but when i heat this red hot dab and inhale, it just melts the concentrates away and wastes it, please help not sure what im doin wrong. rig ive been dabbing for a year but when i try a new nail , theres no vapor like when dabbing on that old one, just melts the wax Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

help with ti nail

Y'ello, Rosloyoy. It is strongly recommended that you always season a new nail, whether quartz or titanium, prior to partaking so as to remove any polishes or protective coatings from the manufacture process.

If you have concentrate to spare or access to a cheaper grade of concentrate that you wouldn't necessarily smoke, heat the nail until it is fully red hot.

After heating, snag a decently large dab out of your dish (getting the dab ready after heating the nail gives it time to cool slightly) and sort of "paint" it onto the inner surfaces of your nail, but don't inhale or anything.

Do this for a few cycles (5+, depending) and you'll see that the concentrate will no longer melt and run across the nail, but sit and vape right where you place it. Enjoy!

Oh, I forgot to mention what you can do if you don't have concentrate to spare XD This method won't work with a quartz nail, but that's no problem for you.

Get two study glass cups, fill one about a third or halfway with vegetable oil and the other all the way with water.

Heat the nail until red hot and use pliers to dunk it in the vegetable oil until it stops sizzling.

Repeat this process about 10 times, then 10 heat-n-dunk cycles in the glass of water and you should be good to go.