Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1604 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    Yup my grow log is titled "First Grow - Pro Grow LED Cabinet Grow" in the Grow Log section of this forum. I try to use it to track my own progress and get tips from people that have done many grows compared to my 1. I am growing THC Bomb and my plants are just over a month old and about half as tall as yours but bushy as hell. I am going to start 12/12 with my LED/CFL setup in the next few days.
    Nice pics man. You got everything you need to grow some good weed. Your grow is extensive. Liking the use of the cabinet as a grow box and extractor fans. Yeah mine isn't as bushy as yours but mine is much taller. The strain i chose is mostly a sativa so therefore i can expect my plant to grow tall and long with less leave foliage whereas i'm guessing by the look of yours its mostly an indica which tends to be shorter but much more bushy.

However, i chose a sativa genus over an indica seeing as the sativa's tend to have a higher ratio of THC VS CBD (THC/CBD) as apposed to indicas where their ratio is the other way around: CMD/THC. THC is what gets your high whic is what you want where as the CBD chemicals are better for medicinal purposes like relieving pain etc...

Good luck with the flowering stage btw!

What do you think?

Standing water allows little pests to breed too....

What do you think?

Where are your fans, them plants like a good blow job.

5.   Advertisements

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by tlranger
    Where are your fans, them plants like a good blow job.
    And who could blame them?? Bahaha too easy...:stoned:

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by d00g
    And who could blame them?? Bahaha too easy...:stoned:
    man...THEE two best things in life (personally) snow cones and blow jobs...and if you can have BOTH at the same time, and its a grape cherry and lime snow cone...OH MAN...fuck me sideways and call me susie lou....:thumbsup:

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    man...THEE two best things in life (personally) snow cones and blow jobs...and if you can have BOTH at the same time, and its a grape cherry and lime snow cone...OH MAN...fuck me sideways and call me susie lou....:thumbsup:
    Hahahahahaha....That was pretty funny. Nah...You want a shaved ice with ice cream in the bottom. mango/watermelon and you are on the beach in Maui. :jointsmile:

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by OMB
    Hahahahahaha....That was pretty funny. Nah...You want a shaved ice with ice cream in the bottom. mango/watermelon and you are on the beach in Maui. :jointsmile:
    So who's down for creating the first snow cone/shaved ice food truck that sells in yummy yummy weed flavors?

- Northern Lights or White Widow lemon/lime
    - Purple Haze grape
    - Blue Amnesia blueberry
    - Tangerine Dream orange
    - Bubblicious Bubblegum

...my mouth is watering now after taking some medicine in my Zong and continuing writing this, what was I talking about again?

What do you think?

Or, on the beach in Kona getting some kind of job, I forget which.

Aloha,
    Ancient, 'zard
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by budbro28
    Spread the word, kemosabe.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook