Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1537 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

competitive edge

im new here and a first time grower,my plant is not as bushy as ive seen on the internet and you tube at first I thought it was the depth I planted the seed, if I should have gone deeper but now I know its most likely cause of the lack of light.my plant is tall and spacey and the nods are spaced apart pretty good,its just starting the early stages of flowering I did not even have to top the plant,it started growing its first nug at the top.but now im wondering if theres anything at all I can do to give my plant that edge to maybe grow faster or even produce more healthy or bigger buds,should I trim a lil at the bottom so the plant can focus more on buds idk I just started the 12 hour step to force flower all I have to work with is miracle grow and these bulbs I mentioned earlier.i started with one bulb large bulb but now have two closely together in a lamp shade,i put aluminum foil on the inside of the lamp shade to maybe help it some more.can any one give me ideas on what to do to help the buds grow faster? since this is my first plant im not to big on quantity so if trimming branchs from the bottom thats receiving less light I have no problem with it.
    finklestien Reviewed by finklestien on . competitive edge im new here and a first time grower,my plant is not as bushy as ive seen on the internet and you tube at first I thought it was the depth I planted the seed, if I should have gone deeper but now I know its most likely cause of the lack of light.my plant is tall and spacey and the nods are spaced apart pretty good,its just starting the early stages of flowering I did not even have to top the plant,it started growing its first nug at the top.but now im wondering if theres anything at all I can do Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

competitive edge

What king of Lights are you using? A lot of people will tell you not to use Miracle grow, but it is all right as long as you flush your plant Two weeks, before harvest. You might have an Auto flowering plant, they give no warning, they just start the flowering stage when ever they want to. The catus 2-7-7 Miracle grow is good for the flower stage, and the 8-7-6 for the veg. You really need to give a little more information on how much space and what types of light's you are using, before some one can help you. Don't know what kind of soil you are using, but the next time, try to put some rabbit poop, and some lime mix in with it, most people will tell you to stay all orginac. Good luck, and happying growing