Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1675 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

This Is A Thread About How DWC Work's To New Grower's That Want To Grow DWC .

this man im gona post a link to is a really good grower and he has allot of golden tip's for all DWC growers

and all respect to HygroHybrid to share this golden info :thumbsup:

How to Grow DWC Cannabis pt 1 - YouTube

ps. im just making it easy for you guys to understand at last i better understand it from looking at a video then reading it in a post that's all i can say

peace hope it helped on understanding DWC :thumbsup:
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . This Is A Thread About How DWC Work's To New Grower's That Want To Grow DWC . this man im gona post a link to is a really good grower and he has allot of golden tip's for all DWC growers and all respect to HygroHybrid to share this golden info :thumbsup: How to Grow DWC Cannabis pt 1 - YouTube ps. im just making it easy for you guys to understand :) at last i better understand it from looking at a video then reading it in a post that's all i can say :) peace hope it helped on understanding DWC :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

good idea but it's not allowed to post live links here, tng.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    good idea but it's not allowed to post live links here, tng.
    as i can read the only thing's that's not allowed is to post to link's where ppl can buy stuff.
    this is just to tell how DWC work's becors their is allot around the hydro on this size and they dont eaven know how it work's ..
    while they are growing in it so i just wona show them how the DWC work's and this is the bedst guild to tell how it work's becors when i try to tell them how it work they dont get it. so i decided to throw i link to a youtube video up. and that should be allowed to do...

I have not done anything here that is not permitted

this is allowed on the size

--peace-- :thumbsup:

I was mistaken. Do carry on. :hippy: