Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1459 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My review of "mighty Wash" for The dreaded spider mite.

I picked up some spider mites 6 weeks into flower and I was freaking! I have used Dr. Doom spray once....and I was too close to the plant and it didn't do well.
    (Read the directions please, spray from 3.5-4 feet away) Didn't want to use the typical chemical treatments so close to harvest, so I was in a bind.
    Started doing a LOT of reading and came across "Mighty wash" on this site and several others as well.
    Organic, completely safe and ready to apply from a sprayer. You can even apply to food crops the day you harvest! So I ran down to my local Grow shop and lucky for me they had some.
    Applied it this morning to all my plants and by midnight I can't find a live one anywhere. The eggs look "deflated" now too...kinda torn up as well.
    I am VERY impressed. I can reapply in 3-5 day's, but the bottle said it may not be necessary. :thumbsup:
    15.99 for a quart jug...Did 7 plants thoroughly and still have 1/2 a quart left. If the results hold, I no longer fear the dreaded Spider mite.
    Once I harvest the two I have in flower I will pull my plants out and "Hotshot" the cabinet. Then follow with a thorough sanitizing to get any straggler's and NEEM
    to deter future attacks.
    Fuck you Spider Mites, :S4: I will kill every last one of you bastards even if I have to get a weedburner.
    Anyway, just my .02 for whatever that's worth.
    OMB Reviewed by OMB on . My review of "mighty Wash" for The dreaded spider mite. I picked up some spider mites 6 weeks into flower and I was freaking! I have used Dr. Doom spray once....and I was too close to the plant and it didn't do well. (Read the directions please, spray from 3.5-4 feet away) Didn't want to use the typical chemical treatments so close to harvest, so I was in a bind. Started doing a LOT of reading and came across "Mighty wash" on this site and several others as well. Organic, completely safe and ready to apply from a sprayer. You can even apply to Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

It's a liberal application, top and bottom of leaves like any other treatment. Apply with lights off, especially HID, until dry. No droop, no visible (Live or dead) mites and egg's thrashed too.
    I will report back, but it's looking good at this time. Can't beat a harmless treatment that you can apply the day of harvest that appears to work that quickly.

Congrads on the conquest, and hope your harvest goes well too.

this product sound almost to great to be true man so the name is just : mighty Wash : ? and it is 100% organic ?

"Mighty Wash" from NPK industries. I have no affiliation to them in any way, and the shit works!
    I just checked again....nothing. My infestation was mainly restricted to one of my two flowering ladies, but it appears to have done them in with one application. However....I WILL hit them all again just to be sure.
    Looks like my flowering midgets are just about done though. Milky Trichomes are evident and I may be wacking them by the weekend.
    YES!! My first grow and harvest!...Very excited.

Well, looks like I violated a rule about posting a link to the homepage for Mighty Wash....I was unaware that was a rule violation, just trying to help some people out.