Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1904 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My first ladies

First of all hey to all.

I got started this summer in a random way, got my buds from some friendly dude who had some. when i got home i noticed that my buds contained some seeds (4). well thats wasent my plan but i saved the seeds and had my fun
    some weeks later i remembered my seeds in a zippybag and though hey why not put em to use. so with really planning ahead i got em started, with no pots or light (bad planning i know) but i had the summer sun and my window.

i called a friend for help about the light problem cuz, i knew the summer was allmost over and people could see my ladies from the street :/ so he hooked my up with some gear he didn't use no more. for a fine price. and got em in my bathroom.

so heres my result so far. Can't tell the strain so i did what i though would be good for the ladies and they got a pretty fine start from there not close to perfect but without much idea how to take care of em 100% right, i did my best.
    ordinary soil and horse dropings for my needs.

now day 31 Flower.

i know now that i need to plan how to to plant. i learned that pretty damn fast but i think i will be faily glad with my endresult anyway for a first grow
    next project is Superbud (Greenlabel) and AUTO White Widow (greenlabel) and yeah looking for a closet that will fit my small apartment and so i can make it a bit more hidden, not that i really care people know my view of the Plants but to be safe.
    greenchoice Reviewed by greenchoice on . My first ladies First of all hey to all. I got started this summer in a random way, got my buds from some friendly dude who had some. when i got home i noticed that my buds contained some seeds (4). well thats wasent my plan but i saved the seeds and had my fun :) some weeks later i remembered my seeds in a zippybag and though hey why not put em to use. so with really planning ahead i got em started, with no pots or light (bad planning i know) but i had the summer sun and my window. i called a friend Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My first ladies

Sorry i have to find some better way to put the images up, its been a while since i posted like that before :/ looking for a better way. argh i cant edit nothing in that post wtf

My first ladies

It look's really good. You just got that one? You might want to try and build you a closet. It doesn't take much wood, and just a few small fans, and a few lights. If you need any help on a deszine just say so. Good luck, and happying growing.

My first ladies

had 3 but one i gave away to be kind and he destroyed it with no care what so ever so last time that happens. but i´ve got 2 still standing and the superbud (5 weks old) and AUTO White Widow (5 weeks old)

better picture http://www.imagebam.com/image/ae8365292374496 http://www.imagebam.com/image/bd7167292374893

My first ladies

Congrads, and looks nice from what I can see. First grow, first cure..... it can make all the work pay off.

Oh, and you can only edit for like 5-10 minutes after you post it.

My first ladies

ahh okay ty for the information Cat yeah hope i will be able to take a taste for newyears eve, hope they get a decent 10-14 day cure

My first ladies

well i need to find a solution then i see i was gonna cure that way. only needed some for that night to myself but if it will taste like arse. i just wait ty

My first ladies

im hitting day 56, so would like some help. are they ready for harvest or should let em go few more days? don't know the strain so can´t tell any specific about em
    Attachment 296880Attachment 296881Attachment 296882Attachment 296883