Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1658 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for LSD

I am very interested in growing the strain LSD but have had a hard time finding a seed source. Does anyone know of one, or better yet, know if this is a strain that works well with an indoor grow?
    Chromophore Reviewed by Chromophore on . Looking for LSD I am very interested in growing the strain LSD but have had a hard time finding a seed source. Does anyone know of one, or better yet, know if this is a strain that works well with an indoor grow? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Looking for LSD

You can try some of these sites listed here under Cannabis Seeds, or you can go to Sea of seeds, Original Sinseable Seeds, Or you can just Google LSD Marijuana Seeds. Hope this helps. Good luck, and good growing.

Looking for LSD

LSD is a hardy, disease-resistant plant that thrives in nearly all reasonable growing conditions. At first the LSD plant may seem dense with foliage, but the buds soon outshine the vegetation. If grown outdoors, LSD plants finish in mid-September. Growing Environment: Indoor/outdoor/greenhouse. Yield: Heavy to very heavy (1 lb/sq. yd), Indica-dominant. During maturity, LSD gives off a smell of dank, and hash, with a spicy undertone, and flowers for 55 to 63 days

Looking for LSD

Thanks Hotshot. I had found a couple of sources online but I have never purchased seeds this way and was unsure of the reliability, etc. of some of these places. I will check your recommendations.

Looking for LSD

"During maturity, LSD gives off a smell of dank, and hash, with a spicy undertone, and flowers for 55 to 63 days"

I look forward to smelling this.

Looking for LSD

Your welcome, and No.Thank you. After reading about LSD on the Oringinal Sensible Seeds site, I believe I want to try some my self. I have read some of your writing's, It must be nice being a professional garnder. Good luck, and happying growing. Are you part of the G-13 Lab?

Looking for LSD

Not part of G-13 lab. Unfortunately I have never had the opportunity to work with Cannabis professionally, but my research with aromatic terpenes has allowed me to work with some interesting plants, including Yew, Catnip, Diviner's Sage, Peppermint, Spearmint, and Frankincense, among others. I would never consider myself a "professional" gardener. I may make my living working with plants, but I will always be the student when it comes to dealing with Nature.

Looking for LSD

Also I should point out that I am growing Cannabis for a MM patient, who suffers from an auto-immune disease which acts like Lupus but has symptoms that don't really fit. She deals with chronic pain, exhaustion and depression. I'm trying to find strains that would benefit her, and I came across LSD while digging around. Honestly, I don't think that's the right strain for her, but it sounded intriguing to me. Personally I have always been more interested in the Sativa-type effects rather than the couch-lock body stone of many of the Indica types. But the varieties seem endless as I read about the issue, to the point where it's almost overwhelming. That's one of the main reasons I registered here. I have much to learn.

Looking for LSD

Maybe you can try her on some orange bud, also known as Victory Bud, and Juicy Fruit. The thc is 16.5 and a really heavy body and head stone. Some of the most enjoyable weed I have ever smoke. 100% Sativa. Happy growing.

Looking for LSD

O! O! I just remember. You might want to try her on some Medusa. It is another really good body and head stone. These two really stand out amoung other smokes. I like the old Alpuko Gold 23 % my self.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook