Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1601 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Looking for LSD

Thanks Hotshot, I will check these out. Very much appreciated.

2.   Advertisements

Looking for LSD

i do not know if i am allowed to do this but i am gona do it try and cheek this weeb'site out leafy its a great site for strain's all kind's of patient's are doing a rewive on how the strain's help them from various diseases
    sorry for the bad english i wish i had stick to school a bit longer then i did at this age's now i really wish i had the chance to do it over but what ever i hope you understand me ^^

Looking for LSD

I understand you perfectly. And thank you.

Looking for LSD

If you haven't already, check out this site. Just Feminized.com, there Medusa is much cheaper than anywhere else.

Looking for LSD

Wow Medusa is a wicked looking strain. From the description it sounds like a nice strain for aches and pains, physical stuff. This one moves to the top of my list. Thanks for the tip Hotshot!.

Looking for LSD

I love that site Just Feminized also. Lot's of good useful info about the strains, genetics, stats, etc.:thumbsup:

Looking for LSD

I found a new Super Skunk, at sea of seeds, Call Black Domnia X Super Skunk, it is also some good reading about it at Sensi Seeds. I really enjoyed the 15% Super Skunk, when I use to buy it. I can't even imaigine what a 20+ will be like. I just had one pop up a few days ago, just another 6 months from now and I will know. I think my next purchase of seeds will be Medusa also. I would like to thank Catbud, for all her good information also, she is very knowledgable. Thanks, for all your good writings and information also. Good luck, and happy growing.

Looking for LSD

BonzaSeeds, has some good prices, and a Christmas special up until the 26. Good luck, and happy growing.

Looking for LSD

LSD is a winner of Cannabis Cup 2008 under the indica category. this strain was introduced by Barney's farm. have read several good reviews about this strain. try Bonzaseeds

Looking for LSD

Oh man those sound great. I've got some herbies seeds coming right now, I focused on sativas and anything with purported psychedelic qualities. I also noticed that filtering cannacup winners and price together provides you with a quality list of affordable genetics to play with. You can add fem and/or autoflowering to that search and find some real winners, too. Until then I'm working with bagseed, I have seeds of every shape and size but only three types seem to have germinated. One's a very aqua color and already smells even though it's in week 3 veg so I'm guessing it has some ruddy heritage. That one seems to grow in supersoil way better than DWC. Seems like the other two handle the DWC better however. One has the coolest little leaves; the fans are very curvy (I'm a sucker for unusual-looking strains)
    All posted content is for novelty purposes only, all images and descriptions are duplicates from various sources and are not original content, and I take no liability for them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook