Looks good Chromo! Now comes the waiting game...I would try and get the temp to 75 degree's on those cuttings, but either way it's a big improvement over the 55 you had. Cutting of the flowers?...I don't know my friend. I would think that would actually be a good idea, but I would be concerned the twig would concentrate energy trying to repair the cut instead of rooting.
You might consider adding a drop of Big grow to a cup of water and spritzing/watering with that mix, anything to encourage root growth with those flowering cuts.
Biggest thing with the 3 I took in flower was being patient.
It took 3 weeks for them to root and "turn" back to Veg. Glad to see you have plenty of stem....worst comes to worst and they didn't "go", you can cut 'em again as Weezard
explained and get another shot with the same cuts.
Breathe on 'em, talk to 'em and keep them warm brother. Everyone likes encouragement!
OMB Reviewed by OMB on . First grow (flowering stage only) with pics I have a background in scientific research with monoterpene production in citrus and mint, but I throw most of that out the window with this stuff. Despite many years as an avid gardener and green thumb, growing these plants has been a challenging and unique experience. I have 4 female plants (I was able to sex them via pre-flowers) which I switched over to 12/12 today. I'm very nervous about the next 8-10 weeks. I will admit to becoming somewhat emotionally bonded to these 4 plants, as weird Rating: 5