Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1710 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with ways to do it - the healthiest!

Hey, so my boyfriend and me smoke weed, but when he went into his medical course we both got kinda scared about the dangers of smoking, we used to smoke out of pipes mostly but we also hit the bong.. but we found pipes were really harsh on my throat , if i did a pipe i wouldnt be able to do more because of the sore throat. and the bong is great but depending on the water it can also be to harsh. As me and my boyfriend have to go smoke in the woods because we respect our landlords wishes, the hot water we would use would cool down and make doing the bong to harsh, I actually threw up last time i did the bong and just off of two hits! I havent done it since, we do have a vape but it uses like 4 times the weed the bong would to get us high. is it actually worth using the vape? any help/ tips on how to have the least harsh/ healthiest tokes?

thanks guys! :smokin:
    The Midnight Scene Reviewed by The Midnight Scene on . Need help with ways to do it - the healthiest! Hey, so my boyfriend and me smoke weed, but when he went into his medical course we both got kinda scared about the dangers of smoking, we used to smoke out of pipes mostly but we also hit the bong.. but we found pipes were really harsh on my throat , if i did a pipe i wouldnt be able to do more because of the sore throat. and the bong is great but depending on the water it can also be to harsh. As me and my boyfriend have to go smoke in the woods because we respect our landlords wishes, the Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

hey The Midnight Scene im sorry to hear that you guys get hurt in the throat of smoking bong and pipe, you guys can make some ice cubes and throw them in the bong that is Great when i did smoke allot of bong i always throw some ice cubes in my bong to make it smooth and it work's great, that would help you guys allot if you think its harsh ^^

if you vape you should save the weed you throw in the vaper becors you guys can use the uset weed from the vaper to make butter with to make some nice cookie's and get that high body feeling
    i love to make some butter and smoke some bong with a canna cookie then you will get to a solid 8 in matter of 30-60 min and the next 3-6 hours ^^

if its just pure weed you are smoking its more unhealthy to drink a beer or smoke a ciggeret ^^

thanks guys! Ill try it with icecubes! and Ive aten cannacookies, but never make them! I shall deffs try! thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Midnight Scene
    thanks guys! Ill try it with icecubes! and Ive aten cannacookies, but never make them! I shall deffs try! thanks
    have you never make cannacookie's ? then that's a must cannacookie's is so nice but do not eat more then 1 of the time and just wait and smoke a bit of a bud if you dont think it work's becors with in 90-120 min you will get rly high and it come's out of no wear just to be awear becors if you eat to or 3 you may pass out for 12-48 hours ^^ just take care but its rly fun when eating it it work's longer then smoking

thanks so much! I cant wait to get started I might make some tomorrow and tell you how they were!!

nice yes pleas tell me how it did go have a good one :thumbsup:

Just look into Vaporizers, that's the easiest on the throat by far. You can make food with it but I like smoking

You don´t like smoking, because of it dangers, and you don´t like vaping, because it takes to many attempts ?

What kind of vape you got ? I got hot air gun and bong, takes 1 attempt and 6 seconds.

And what i also like is, what i call vapsmoking. A mixture of smoking and vaping.
    Nearly as much thc as vaping and nearly as fast and easy as smoking, but a bit of condensate left in the vapour. Just put some weed in your bowl and pipe and put 3 pipescreens above the weed. Finished.
    When you smoke it now, untill it starts to burn, it gets vaped before it starts to burn, an when it starts to burn and condensate is rising, you can stop. Vapgeniestyle.

Only better than this is bong vaping with a hot air gun.
    All you need is a hot air gun with a temperature around 250 degrees and a bong bowl, that is big enough to place the gun on or in it.
    Lay 1 pipescreen on the weed and start inhalin before the gun is placed on the bowl
    ( or the screens could fly away ).
    I got a steinel Hl 1910 E.

Here is a link to a video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M0xw9pr10I

My wife smokes nightly to help her sleep. I smoke from the time I wake up till the time I go to sleep. I always coughed my ass off u till we discovered really good weed. Real organic weed that has a good cure. I'm not kidding you, it barely makes anybody cough when smoking. I don't personally dig vaporizers. I like to smoke. So if u wanna smoke it, and don't wanna cough, well then u gotta source some top shelf bud or grow your own.
    Also, I am testing a method right now for making the cannabis cleaner and smoother to smoke follow along and let's see if it works!! http://boards.cannabis.com/advanced-...d-washing.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast