Hey, so my boyfriend and me smoke weed, but when he went into his medical course we both got kinda scared about the dangers of smoking, we used to smoke out of pipes mostly but we also hit the bong.. but we found pipes were really harsh on my throat , if i did a pipe i wouldnt be able to do more because of the sore throat. and the bong is great but depending on the water it can also be to harsh. As me and my boyfriend have to go smoke in the woods because we respect our landlords wishes, the hot water we would use would cool down and make doing the bong to harsh, I actually threw up last time i did the bong and just off of two hits! I havent done it since, we do have a vape but it uses like 4 times the weed the bong would to get us high. is it actually worth using the vape? any help/ tips on how to have the least harsh/ healthiest tokes?

thanks guys! :smokin:
The Midnight Scene Reviewed by The Midnight Scene on . Need help with ways to do it - the healthiest! Hey, so my boyfriend and me smoke weed, but when he went into his medical course we both got kinda scared about the dangers of smoking, we used to smoke out of pipes mostly but we also hit the bong.. but we found pipes were really harsh on my throat , if i did a pipe i wouldnt be able to do more because of the sore throat. and the bong is great but depending on the water it can also be to harsh. As me and my boyfriend have to go smoke in the woods because we respect our landlords wishes, the Rating: 5