Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1493 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stoned drivers safer drivers?

This might have been posted before here, but it's interesting:
    4autoinsurancequote.com / Reasons Why Marijuana Users Are Safe Drivers
    jks1985 Reviewed by jks1985 on . Stoned drivers safer drivers? This might have been posted before here, but it's interesting: 4autoinsurancequote.com / Reasons Why Marijuana Users Are Safe Drivers Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I can answer that first statement. MJ has no effect on your driving at all. It may cause you to get lost a few times, but nothing to indanger the other's on the road way. Most of the stright drivers or so concern about Jeus calling them, they are a danger to us all.

Your either a good safe driver or you aren't. A good driver can control situations while using marijuana, a bad driver won't regardless.

ain't dat da truth! ^^^

It depends. When I used to smoke all the time, I would drive slower, and I thought every car that got behind me at night was a cop, so I would be very careful. I don't think I ever ran a light, but i have waited for stop signs to turn green. This wasn't consciously done. My brain would quickly forget I'm at a stop sign, and my mind would drift off until someone honked. This never happened at traffic lights. I would also forget I was driving, which is normal, but it seemed almost scary to snap out of a totally mind consuming thought and realize I was on a highway. I would say don't drive high, because accidents happen drunk, high, and sober. If you wreck and hurt someone while high, you're making weed look bad even if the accident had nothing to do with being stoned. Things like this hurt the legalization. I'm about to start smoking again, and I think I'll avoid driving high this time around. But do what you want. Just be careful in the car.

I damn near spit iced tea onto my mac re: "Waiting for stop sign to turn green," as I've done that myself. Priceless!!! Thanks god I am not the only one.
    I wish I were Santa Claus as then I would know where all the \"Naughty Girls\" are located :thumbsup:

That's so funny! Considering the fact I read a joke on another forum last night that said the difference between a drunk driver & a stoned driver is the drunk will likely run a stop sign & have an accident, while the stoner will sit there waiting for it to turn green!
    -- I well remember the first time I drove stoned. Wasn't old enough to have a license, been driving a stick just a few days. The higher I got, the slower I drove, untill finally she started jumping. I put the clutch in, gave her gas & jumped up the road a little farther. Done this a few times till she finally stalled. What made it funny (& more embarrassing) was the fact that it was a little green VW & I'd painted her up to look like a frog! Yep, me in my little green frog, jumping up the highway! Ummm.....youthful discretions!

Green means stop, red means go, right? Yeah, got it! (My friends grandmother would get it backwards everytime she smoked with us! LOL!)

The way I see it is " Why get drunk and drive, when you can get high n' fly" that stats' are out there guys you never hear someone got real high and killed a family of 5 while driving.

The most that happens is you get real high and wake up in pile of empty fast-food wrappers and soda can's, legalize the green and bring back that prohibition you'll see how it will all even out.

PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE,

The last time I drove stoned and had a little accident...

...I had to get out of the car and ask the witnesses what happened! :stoned:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast