Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1686 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

USB Lighters. Has anyone tried doing this? :D

I really want to try this but i'm all out of anything cannabis related (getting some next week). I thought i'd share my weird ideas you all, though. A USB lighter works by heating coils, making them red hot and can be charged with your computer through a USB port (duh!). They are really cheap (like $5-$10 bucks) and really easy to find online or at a shop that sells smoking goods.
    Attachment 296319

I was thinking that this could be a really cheap alternative to a pen vaporizer (which can set you back $100+) or even as a really simple alternative to hot knives smoking. Just drop a little ball of hash or a piece of wax on top of the hot coil and inhale the vapor. You don't even need a tube/straw, just put your mouth above the hole and inhale.

What do you all think?
    hammerhead777 Reviewed by hammerhead777 on . USB Lighters. Has anyone tried doing this? :D I really want to try this but i'm all out of anything cannabis related (getting some next week). I thought i'd share my weird ideas you all, though. A USB lighter works by heating coils, making them red hot and can be charged with your computer through a USB port (duh!). They are really cheap (like $5-$10 bucks) and really easy to find online or at a shop that sells smoking goods. 296319 I was thinking that this could be a really cheap alternative to a pen vaporizer (which can set you back Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Hash should work but wax might melt through the wires and gum up the works, how long can it stay on before over heating?

Wouldn't work like a vape, that coil gonna burn the shit out of the weed. Not something id buy maybe in 5-6 years it'll be more refined and ones made for us smokers.