Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1559 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Stealth hydro Maintenance? Reusing products ?

Okay so I am a noob an I was wondering after this grow, how do I prepare for the next one?

I will use new Rockwool cubes, an my hydroton rocks, how do I properly wash them?
    Like what solution should I use?
    Will water be enough?

An the bucket is there a specific solution used to clean it?
    Cause I just scrub it a little after every week water change.
    DanteDemont Reviewed by DanteDemont on . Stealth hydro Maintenance? Reusing products ? Okay so I am a noob an I was wondering after this grow, how do I prepare for the next one? I will use new Rockwool cubes, an my hydroton rocks, how do I properly wash them? Like what solution should I use? Will water be enough? An the bucket is there a specific solution used to clean it? Cause I just scrub it a little after every week water change. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I use bleach water to rinse out my rocks and wipe everything down, then REALLY rinse down everything again with just water.

Quote Originally Posted by jsengbusch88
    I use bleach water to rinse out my rocks and wipe everything down, then REALLY rinse down everything again with just water.
    Okay cool, I was thinking that as well, but doesn't bleach leave behind residue?

hey man yes after$this grow you throw that rockwool cube out that you have use and its just 0,10 $ or something and H2O2 is a nice product for cleaning all your stuff before next grow but their is like 100 other branches for doing that to you just need to find what branch you like