Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1500 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Default Plant is dying. 7 weeks in flower. Yellow/brown spots with extremly dry curl

indoor
    soil/coco 50/50
    Never checked ph but will start soon (where can i buy cheap test trips and ph balancers walmart didnt have anything since its winter and I live in a small town)
    tap water
    Age of plant - bad seed planted aug 1
    Used Mircle grow in the begining and switched to osomocole now but have not feed the plant in 5 days because i've been trying to flush.
    cfl 2300lumen 6 lights 2.7k spectrum
    Unknown humidity but the temp in the room is about 70-74
    Light Sced 12/12
    Type of ventilation your room has - One 12 in fan
    TR-Did you pre-soak your media in pH corrected solution? No

My brother sadly trimmed 97% of the fan leafs and feed miracle grow to my plant almost every other day off when i left for vacation (should have slapped him for that) because he said it would help the buds on the bottom, obviously yes, but cannabis still needs fan leafs to grow. This was two weeks ago since then the plant has been deteriorating and has very little new growth. The main cola is turning to many small brown specs, along with a bit of yellow on the tips, the leafs are curling downwords and many of the remaining fan leafs are so brittle they will break if you touch them. The bottom buds are better looking but still have specs of brown along with discoloration/yellowish tips veins. Should I just call it quits or what?
    JodyHighRoller Reviewed by JodyHighRoller on . Default Plant is dying. 7 weeks in flower. Yellow/brown spots with extremly dry curl indoor soil/coco 50/50 Never checked ph but will start soon (where can i buy cheap test trips and ph balancers walmart didnt have anything since its winter and I live in a small town) tap water Age of plant - bad seed planted aug 1 Used Mircle grow in the begining and switched to osomocole now but have not feed the plant in 5 days because i've been trying to flush. cfl 2300lumen 6 lights 2.7k spectrum Unknown humidity but the temp in the room is about 70-74 Light Sced 12/12 Type of Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Default Plant is dying. 7 weeks in flower. Yellow/brown spots with extremly dry curl

My brother sadly trimmed 97% of the fan leafs and feed miracle grow to my plant almost every other day off when i left for vacation

Why didn't he just pour boiling water on them and be quick about it. At least you'd be able to enjoy the smoke. With all that MG in the plant you'll find it's going to be crappy. And taking all the fan leaves off helps what exactly? Fucking boob!

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhandle
    My brother sadly trimmed 97% of the fan leafs and feed miracle grow to my plant almost every other day off when i left for vacation

Why didn't he just pour boiling water on them and be quick about it. At least you'd be able to enjoy the smoke. With all that MG in the plant you'll find it's going to be crappy. And taking all the fan leaves off helps what exactly? Fucking boob!
    I was only gone for a week and he knows nothing about cannabis. He used x2 per gallon x4 times and it really sent the plant into shock obviously and pruning SOME of the fan leaves so more light can reach smaller buds as it's a very small cfl grow space but he went over board.

Should I just give up or what?

I'm guessing that you have some holes in the bottom of the white bucket, so I'd suggest you flush a couple of times and leave it alone, let the soil dry out before you water again. Not necessarily all the way but let it dry quite a bit after flushing. Then see what happens. The only solution to excess fert is to flush. People flush too often thinking it's the cure for what ails a plant, but really is only necessary after too much fert is given, like this plant. It might recover so don't give up just yet. Miracle Grow needs to be used carefully.