Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1677 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Is Da Buddha a good choice?

I was just recently approved to use MMJ here in the state of Colorado where I live. Yesterday, I went to a nearby dispensary and purchased a strain that they felt would suit my needs. As I'm new at this, I decided to try smoking first as that, I think, is probably the most used technique. I don't smoke cigarets or and other tobacco products, and I will say, it was a bit rough on the old wind pipe. I have been reading about vaporizers and think this may be the way to go for me. I'm thinking about the Da Buddha unit, which looks really nice and isn't too terribly expensive. Anybody here using one or have any experience with the model? Any input would be helpful.

Cut
    Cutnstuf Reviewed by Cutnstuf on . Is Da Buddha a good choice? I was just recently approved to use MMJ here in the state of Colorado where I live. Yesterday, I went to a nearby dispensary and purchased a strain that they felt would suit my needs. As I'm new at this, I decided to try smoking first as that, I think, is probably the most used technique. I don't smoke cigarets or and other tobacco products, and I will say, it was a bit rough on the old wind pipe. I have been reading about vaporizers and think this may be the way to go for me. I'm thinking Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Roughness of the toking can also be from poorly cured, buds..imho.

The more effective the bud and stronger...it tends to be harsh, often, no matter what.

Vaping is much easier on the lungs, it just takes too long---I have become very impatient and I'll fire it up.:rasta: pr

I did a little more research and it came down to Da Buddha and an Arizer V-Tower. I decided to go with the Arizer mainly because of the placement of the bowl and that it has a digital readout and auto shut off. Found it on eBay for $112.00. I should have it before the end of the week. I'll follow up with a review after I've had the chance to use it.

Cut

I look forward to reading your review as all I know is J's and pulling tubes.

PPP~Dragon

I think the V-Tower is a ceramic heating rod, yeah? The Buddah is ceramic, made in America!, and made right in your backyard in fact in Colorado Springs by 7th Floor. The Arizer has more features, but I'd of gone with the Da Buddah personally for overall quality... $112 is a great price though, you'd have a hard time finding a buddah under $175.

Eitherway, happy vaping

yeah, it's fairly-priced. this is just the perfect vaporizer if you're looking for an Ultimate in vaporization technology. it can compete with other best vaporizers available in terms of value, convenience, potency and flavor.. have tried it twice. borrowed from a good friend

Been using the A-Rizer for a few weeks now. It takes some time and experimentation with temperatures to get the right mix. I leave it set at 380 degrees. I only do 3 or 4 hits and then disconnect the bowl and whip to cool off. This seems to be the most economical way to medicate as I'm still using the same bud for darn near a month. At this rate an 1/8th will last me for 6 months. Back in the day we would go through an ounce in a week!