Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1727 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Hi peoples

I just got about 16 good seeds all germinated and sprouted
    But they all fell over after they had grown there 1st set of actual leaves ?

My stepdad told me they need more sun I put them in the sun now they all fell over got 1 left
    Dunno what to do besides stand them up put more dirt in and hope they come good

When They all sprouted it was heavy rain for 4 days straight or more. They were under shelter but it was cold and no sun for almost a week. Would this cause weak stem growth and make them fall over ???

Or was the pots I put the seeds in to big for them ??
    I just want to know why they all fell over that is my question ??
    Or when the sun came was it too hott for them ??

Attachment 296304
    Attachment 296304Attachment 296304
    X 2FACIN8 x Reviewed by X 2FACIN8 x on . !!! PLEASE HELP !!! Hi peoples :) I just got about 16 good seeds all germinated and sprouted :) But they all fell over after they had grown there 1st set of actual leaves ? My stepdad told me they need more sun I put them in the sun now they all fell over :( got 1 left :( Dunno what to do besides stand them up put more dirt in and hope they come good When They all sprouted it was heavy rain for 4 days straight or more. They were under shelter but it was cold and no sun for almost a week. Would this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Any help at all would be great ��
    Thanks in advance ��

��4:20��

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

hey man where do you live at ?
    how cold is it at day time and night time.
    how mutch sun do they get at day ? they need at last 16 hours of light/sun if they dont get that you need to move them inside and start a indore grow,

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

I live in South Australia.
    Average temp right now is 13.4•c to 25.0•c but does get a lot hotter as summer hits.
    Coldest day we've had this year 2.9•c
    Hottest day we've had this year 44.8•c

They don't get 16 hours sun
    They probs get about 4 to 6 hours of sun lol

I can give her a full day of sun but I'm afraid she might fall over
    But if she doesn't fall over I can soak her up in the sun all day if that's what she needs ?

Should I put her in direct sunlight all day u reckon ?
    For as long as the sun is possibly out ?

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Only afraid because when I put all of them in the direct sunlight for a whole day the all shriveled up and died

And the only seed that survived was one that I had bought.

It was like it was too hott for them.

But I will start putting her in the sun all day everyday and hope she's a soldier

Before she had 4 to 6 hours of direct sunlight and the rest of the day she is shaded under a tree but still gets a fair bit of light.

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

hey man 13-25c aint to hot for them that i know, i think its the wether that knock them over . you should give them as much sun light as you can give them you need to understand the basic of growing the plant man

seek in the search felt to find use full info allot of good things if you just search for it in the forum :thumbsup:

and repot them to some smaller pot's would help to let them gain stronger root's thos girls dont need more then a party cup size pot's and then when you are root bounded you repot to a lager pot if that make senc

ps sorry for the bad english

-

--peace out man--

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Yea true

I have grown a few plants never had this happen before and I normally do start off in little pots.

I have been doing a lot ove Reading this forum is awesome

I will next time cause I reckon that's what caused weak stem growth that and very cold weather when they popped.

Today I put my lucky girl outside for a whole day of sun.
    Came back to find the poor girl burnt at the tips of the leaves and droopy

It's just not my year I reckon lol

That's fine man. Sorry for my bad English And short reply's just stressing and I have bad lacerations on my hand

4:20

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

what soil are you using?

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Normal Potting mix and a third of the mix I put sand and I put half a handful of some slow release nutrient beads and some lime.

My last girl loved it and she was very healthy no problems besides some aphids
    But in the end she grew some nice potent fruity buds

Just don't get whats happing this year

Only different things are they sprouted in a very cold week
    And i didn't sprout them in seed trays like i did every other year.
    I sprouted them in the Pots I normally transfer them to after they veg for a few weeks.
    And I planted a few months later than I normally do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook