Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1689 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

hey man this do not look like a sun burn . sorry to say but it do not look like that go and look at 1 of my older trets then you can look how a burn look like from light.

can it be frost stick :/ i have seen some other plant's that turn color and die but i cant tell do you feed this plant with nutrients ? .

do you take the plant inside at night time ? becors then i know what the problem is

2.   Advertisements

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Oh :/

No extra fertilizer or nutrients just what I make in the mix it gets till it gets repotted and I make a new mix.
    I take it under cover (It's a pergola) In really heavy rain or high winds only if it's super crazy though.
    But it's outside no matter what night and day.

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

it's not just over water ?

maby it will help if you give it some root juice it help's allot to young plant's

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Over watered ?
    Maybe

I water once in the morning and once at night.
    Unless it's heaps wet or if it rains.

But never thought I might be over watering
    I use just tap water to water it.
    But I am setting up my rain water storage tank to the house ATM so she can have decent water

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

There's not much drainage though as I'm using a dirt sand mix instead of dirt and perlite.

But I have used this mix many times before and has been great.

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

if the plant's root's is soaked in water to long the root's will start to die and rod try to maby water 1 time a day ? if you have to mutch sand in it it wont get the nutrients it need's to grow and mature to it has to be 1 of this thing that is the problem or ells i do not know what it is

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Do mean feed it like a seasol seaweed solution ?
    like power feed or something cause I used to back in the day.

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

I'm going to start watering once a day in the morning and power feed it once a fortnight or maybe once a month see how it goes

Cheers for all the help and opinions everyone

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

just some kind of root stimulator their are like 1000 of this kind's but go organic 100% man its what i think

!!! PLEASE HELP !!!

Something tells me you should just start over, have better soil , water way less like twice a week at the most and cover the soil with some thing so the sun doesnt dry it out as fast ,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook