Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1688 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

this is my quest guys :) help me out to find the bedst way to do this :) pic is here

Here I am at and prepare for my next indoor grow, and I got an idea and put my new cool tube with my old reflector and get better reflektere to my cool tube. How would you and do you feel about that?

sorry for spelling errors

pic of the cool tube and the reflector
    Attachment 296288
    thenewgrow Reviewed by thenewgrow on . this is my quest guys :) help me out to find the bedst way to do this :) pic is here Here I am at and prepare for my next indoor grow, and I got an idea and put my new cool tube with my old reflector and get better reflektere to my cool tube. How would you and do you feel about that? sorry for spelling errors pic of the cool tube and the reflector 296288 Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

this is my quest guys :) help me out to find the bedst way to do this :) pic is here

Not sure what you mean, brah.
    But I'll take a shot at it.

Faced with those parts, and being very, um, frugal.

I'd just strip the insulation from a length of 12# solid copper wire.
    Then, I'd run it through the cool tube, and right angle bend it, up through a tiny hole in the vent pipe.
    Loop, or bolt, to the reflector, continue up a bit then form a loop to hang it with.
    Kind of like a very large staple holding up the tube, fastened to the reflector at the proper distance, with it's points formed into loops.

Anyway, that's what I'd do with it.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Here's a sketch:
    Attachment 296297
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard
    Here's a sketch:
    Attachment 296297
    hey man do you think it would work like a reflector like that ? becors it was the same i did think i would do but dont know if i lose reflection when i make the reflector higher then the bulb, you know what i mean ?

Quote Originally Posted by thenewgrow
    hey man do you think it would work like a reflector like that ? becors it was the same i did think i would do but dont know if i lose reflection when i make the reflector higher then the bulb, you know what i mean ?
    Um, nope, no clue.

You do realize that it's a rough sketch, yah?
    I suggest that you lay a light meter on the container, then try it with, and without the reflector.
    then adjust the bulb/reflector spacing for maximum reading.

Theory is all well and good, but it's practice that feeds the belly.

Aloha,
    Weezard

hey man yes i think im gona get a light meter to look at the numbers well their is a long time till i will need it im starting my 2 grow in a days time and planing on vegging for 2 month this time last time it was only 1 month i did veg for, and now i wona try with a scrog net in there and try to eaven out the cannabis better for more bud

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard

Theory is all well and good, but it's practice that feeds the belly.
    This.