Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1548 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

My first grow (pics)

So I've started my first grow after reading hours of this.
    and other websites forums and I see how you guys can be really helpful with each other. So I'm posting this to see if you guys can give any tips how make my grow better.So started my first grow my seedling have sprout and are about a week old now. I have the in a speaker box with aluminum foil 3 computer fans and 2 light bulbs. I planted them in miracle grow, I literally spent no money on this so far :smokin: but don't get me wrong I've put in a lot of hours of work and reading to get wear I am with all house hold items. I started by putting my seeds in the water cup then in the napkin once I saw the stem I planted them and they sprouted 2 days after it's been a week since then and I have had some stupid mistakes when I was adding a fan I knocked the plants over about 2 days ago so I put something to support ad lower the stress. I've been watering them daily but with a water spray I just spray the soil when ever it's not moist. The plants when they look too dry. Any helpful thoughts or comments? Id be very thankful(:
    Bringingkaos Reviewed by Bringingkaos on . My first grow (pics) So I've started my first grow after reading hours of this. and other websites forums and I see how you guys can be really helpful with each other. So I'm posting this to see if you guys can give any tips how make my grow better.So started my first grow my seedling have sprout and are about a week old now. I have the in a speaker box with aluminum foil 3 computer fans and 2 light bulbs. I planted them in miracle grow, I literally spent no money on this so far :smokin: but don't get me wrong Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

My first grow (pics)

I can't seem to find how to put up pictures . It just. Says URL .-. Maybe cause I'm on my phone..