Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1341 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

need help

Quote Originally Posted by polishpollack
    Okay, it's not txtspk, it's valleyboi speak. *sigh*
    Insulting and sarcasm is even less helpful/useful than "txtspk"! The word "troll" comes to mind... The guy's main stem was somehow cut/bent in half and he has 0 idea how it happened it seems. Maybe the shock of finding such a catastrophe made it difficult to write full words temporarily...

2.   Advertisements

need help

Easy boy, calm down before you pee in the floor. Polish was only kidding.

need help

Valleyboi, no one ment to make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, & I hope d00g was the only one who took it that way.
    -- So hows your plant? I hope it came out of the wilt ok & is taking root as we speak By all means start more. You know, this is like any other crop, & crop failures happen, even to the experienced. So a crop of one is kinda chancey. So start as many as you have room for.
    -- Read as much as you can. Start in the grow logs, indoor growing, & outdoor growing if you intend to do any. Info on clones is all over this forum. Gathering info will make growing so much easier for you. When you hit a rough spot & have questios, just ask. We're always glad to help!
    Welcome to the family!

need help

Meh no peeing on the floor from me it's just hard to find any internet forums where sarcasm is not the language of choice! I am all about helpful input and listening to what people much smarter and more experienced than me have to say.

need help

Know what you mean about sarcasm d00g. I'm a member on several forums & just joined a new one a couple weeks ago. Talk about sarcasm! I nearly dropped it!!!! About four of the guys jumped on real quick & smoothed my ruffled feathers, pretty much said they all weren't assholes & welcome to the forum. But guess what... the asshole was one of the MODERATORS! I couldn't believe it! I can't imagine one of our mods here being a jerk like that.
    -- There's a lot of kidding around here, but its meant in fun, & only when the questions have already been answered (usually). I actually think I know which forum you must have tried just before coming here, but I won't mention it. Most of the older guys are pretty decent there, just a couple of sarcastic wise asses. I just happened to get one of them as the first posted reply to my introduction! He's one of the ones who likes to have a pissing contest about who puts the most money into their grow room, & he challenges everyone. I came back & said he probably flunked his drivers test & didn't have a car, or he has a tiny penis, because he's certainly compensating for a lack of something! He hasn't bothered me since & some of the guys cheered me on. But anyway, there's only two decent forums, & this is one of them, so read a lot here, think you'll like it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook