Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Substitution urine donor, which one?

Hey everyone, new here.

After looking at various posts on here and not finding what I need� A little background story so you guys understand the ground that I'm standing on. I'm a visual artist currently in my last semesters to graduate in a prestigious university in my country. My university uses random drug screens (EMIT/dipstick tests) after randomly selecting you for a drug screen. I happened to have the misfortune to get one of these random drug screens a year ago and obviously came out positive for THC metabolites. I was a weekend toker, and sometimes on weekdays too if the day was stressful enough to want to light a J and relax. I have a pretty good grade average, a part-time designing job, a significant other, and many extracurricular activities, so you could say I'm a pretty productive person. So the hunting season began and I got caught on one of these random drug tests, freaked out and tried to dilute the sample with toilet water� It didn't work, of course (I have to admit, consuming cannabis in this day and age requires for the smoker to be very aware of what's going on and all of the information available is there to use for ones' benefit). I got suspended and, if I wanted to go back to school I had to get a job, go see a shrink who specializes in drug addictions and attend community service in any kind of drug rehab clinic or facility, and when and if I collected all of the requirements my university asked from me, I would still be catalogued as a cannabis smoker and would be subject to random drug screen tests. I cleaned my act up and got all of the requirements and returned to school.

Now, my problem is this, a semester later I went to South Korea as an exchange student with my university and then jumped over to Morocco, where my significant other lives. In Morocco I started to smoke high grade hashish on a daily basis (4 to 8 joints in one day!� good times! :rasta: ). When I came back to my home country I scored 3 kilos of mid-grade Redhead and smoked my way through this semester� until now. I've been called in to the office with some anticipation time for one of these EMIT/dipstick tests� and well, I've decided to join the Sub-Club, my S.O. has already made a sort of Whizzinator device for me (we've tested it and it works like a charm) and now I'm in need of a piss donor� I need some help choosing one, and this is where you guys come in, so here are my options:

1. A female friend who flirted with MaryJane for the first time between 3 weeks and a month ago. Has never smoked MJ or done any other drug. EVER. Just that first joint.
    2. A male gay friend who has an eating disorder and has never consumed drugs except for dieting pills (no idea which ones, but knowing my friend they're most likely some herbal-natural bullshit concoction).
    3. The 4 year old daughter of a very good friend of mine. (This one is a bit hard to get, as she lives out of town, but if push comes to shove, I'll go get her piss if I need it).
    4. My grandmother who takes natural home remedies for arthritis and knee joint pain medication. Perscribed. This option is the last resort.

My S.O. can�t be my donor because he smokes too. My mom can't be my donor because she smokes MJ medically as part of a pain-management program. Most of my acquaintances smoke as well.

I'm inclined to chose between my female friend and my male gay friend. Which one would you choose? If you've only toked once and the first time that one joint (my female friend), how long would it take for the THC metabolites to disappear from her system?

Thank you to anyone who reads my wordy post. Serious advice will be very appreciated.

Toke well my friends, and protect yourselves with information. :jointsmile:
    EreaneVox Reviewed by EreaneVox on . Substitution urine donor, which one? Hey everyone, new here. After looking at various posts on here and not finding what I need� A little background story so you guys understand the ground that I'm standing on. I'm a visual artist currently in my last semesters to graduate in a prestigious university in my country. My university uses random drug screens (EMIT/dipstick tests) after randomly selecting you for a drug screen. I happened to have the misfortune to get one of these random drug screens a year ago and obviously Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Oh and something about me, if you're thinking about recommending the dilution methodâ?¦ I'm a mostly everyday smoker now. It can vary from 1 joint to 4. some days I don't smoke at all. I'm female 5' 6" (173cm), 166 lbs aproximately (84 kgs), i'm not chubby, but not a fitness model either. Body fat percentage at around 24% I used to have a more active lifestyle (cardio + weight training intensely 2hrs a day, 5 times a week), had a back and shoulder injury and had to take it easy for at least 6 months. Was prescribed shit-ass pain meds which numbed my creativity so I stopped using them and preferred physical therapy and MJ when the pain got too overwhelming. I also use MJ for my period cramps if it gets too painful (and sometimes they can get painful enough that I need to stay in bed, all doctors have left to try for these pains is a horse tranquilizer or something). Reading around the site and forums, dilution only works if you're an occasional smoker, not a daily smoker. So the Sub-Club is my only choice.

Thanks again for the time you spent, random netizen, on reading this. Kudos to you and your good karma. :jointsmile:

Hey everyone, I decided to use my female friend's urine with my home-made whizzinator. Passed the test with flying colors. If anyone would like me to instruct them on how to make a similar device, please let me know and i'll try to make a tutorial with pictures.

toke well my friends, I will sure enjoy tonight's blunt! :jointsmile: