Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1667 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Tincture

I have fibromyalgia which really sucks! I hurt all over most of the time. I'm on Gabapentin that doesn't help a whole lot. I got some medical marijuana from someone that has a card. I got a small amount to just try it to see if I want to get my card also. I first smoked it with a pipe. It did nothing for the pain. I felt good mentally though. LOL I then got a vaporizer hoping that would be better. Not any better. If it's going to help would it have helped the first time? I have been told it has to build up in my system. That doesn't make sense to me. I have been told that a tincture might help. Problem is that I only have two large buds. I don't want to buy a large amount if I don't know if it will work. I have a job that tested me when I got hired a year and a half ago so I'm a little paranoid about that. Can I make a tincture with the small amount? I just need one dose.
    Skye727 Reviewed by Skye727 on . Tincture I have fibromyalgia which really sucks! I hurt all over most of the time. I'm on Gabapentin that doesn't help a whole lot. I got some medical marijuana from someone that has a card. I got a small amount to just try it to see if I want to get my card also. I first smoked it with a pipe. It did nothing for the pain. I felt good mentally though. LOL I then got a vaporizer hoping that would be better. Not any better. If it's going to help would it have helped the first time? I have been told it has Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Tincture

Try doing a web search using this The Top 7 Marijuana Strains For Treating Fibromyalgia

Not every strain helps every symptom.....just like beer, wine, and whiskey are alcohol but nothing alike.

I hope you find what you need.

Tincture

And, to answer your question.
    Yes the process is fully scalable.
    From a bale in a barrel, to a 'teenth in a teacup.

Aloha,
    Weezard

Tincture

THC builds up in the nerve endings where it can help with pain but it will take time to get results and the active ingredient in the tincture is THC so probably the same story. I hear that taking it in pill form works for some but it takes someone who knows how to process the pot to make it, it won't work by just eating it..